- A dreamer seduced by the city at night... I recall those many years ago, through the dust and cobwebs of my memory, the eve my very world caught alight. An ethereal time it was, guaranteed. I am able to state in complete confidence that the handful of memories of which I write to you about now, are the most vivid, most tangible of my waking recollection. An interesting proposition it is to hold an experience so moving and utterly captivating as this. The pinnacle of my reality. So very dream-like was my encounter as to bring me to believe that there could be no other embodiment of that which is truth and all the word may encompass. This memory is so much a part of my entity that I am certain to pass through Death's door with a smile of serenity upon my face even through and through the misfortunes of an unlucky man, such is myself's, life. I look back on this time with an almost hungry fondness. What I wouldn't give to relive those hours.. Thusly I am torn between two ideas, had it been the practical, literal boughs of the experience or had it been the feelings, so passionate, stirred from the night that I have vowed such love and loyal devotion to?
- Title: (Nocturna Artificialia)
- Artist: Cosmic Ultraviolence
- Description: The following is a beginning to an extensive piece I have started based off of a short film created by the Quay Brothers entitled Nocturna Artificialia. Please keep in mind that this is how I naturally write and in no way, shape, or form am I trying a hand at sounding overly-verbose.
- Date: 10/13/2012
- Tags: movies dark memories city night
- Reference Image:
No comments available ...