I still hear her laughter in the wind.
The laughter of a friend that is no more.
The last day I saw this friend of mine she was quieter than normal.
I knew that she was slipping away, but I never thought it would happen until that rainy day.
She was gone she wasn't the same any more.
Now I live life without her.
She wasn't only a friend she was a sister.
Now I only hear her laughter in the wind...
♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫
- by The Ecztasy Muffin |
- Poetry And Lyrics
- | Submitted on 11/11/2008 |
- Title: Laughter in the wind
- Artist: The Ecztasy Muffin
- Description: Written in memory of my sister who changed as I grew older. We now no longer get along. I miss the old her but that part of her will never return.
- Date: 11/11/2008
- Tags: laughter wind
- Report Post
Comments (1 Comments)
- Kenzie493 - 12/13/2008
- I know what that's like :/ My sister was so fun to be with until she turned 13 or so and became a real jerk. She has been now ever since :< But I get what you're trying to convey here ^__^
- Report As Spam