Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
ZacharieI
GWoIfy
ZacharieI
There was TinierMe a few years back but unfortunately they closed the site.
However I believed they revamped it to CoCoPPa and is now available on Android.

is there socializing on it?

Yes there was and games too. But I'm not sure with CoCoPPa, maybe yes.

CoCoPPA play has zero socialization whatsoever, all you do is gacha and like other people's avatars.

TinierMe is still going in Japan as a mobile app called Pocket Land (the browser version lasted until the death of Flash), but it's Japanese only. CoCoPPa Play isn't actually related to Tinierme, it just borrows the Selfy avatar system. But it and the offline game Selfy Collection The Dream Fashion Stylist are the only Selfy games in English... Which is a shame since the art is gorgeous.
GWoIfy
i dont want to go on constant quests and do combat..i wanna hangout, dress up, and chat.
i think what your lookimg for is https://secondlife.com/

Friend

is lineplay still around? it's kind of like animal crossing mixed with gaia towns. the items are really cute. i don't think there are forums but it is chat-based. i haven't been on in years though so i'm not sure how much it's changed

3,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
mmm i find that VR Chat is something similar to gaia. You can chat and hangout or explore different world people create. You can also create your avatar or find avatars others have made

Hilarious Smoker

17,240 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
EternityDesired
mmm i find that VR Chat is something similar to gaia. You can chat and hangout or explore different world people create. You can also create your avatar or find avatars others have made

Yeah I played VR chat and it's basically gaia times one hundred. I personally like the game worlds like Murder 4 and the make your own weapon arena thing. One time I won a round by hittin a mofo with that kneel/spin swing to get past their shield thing.

High-functioning Believer

18,790 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Lord Irvine Taranis
I think Menewsha is still going.

Long since lost my username for it but I remember giving it a shot a while back.

Mene's signup page has been broken for over a year, so far as I can tell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff