Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Friend

i dont want to go on constant quests and do combat..i wanna hangout, dress up, and chat.

Optical error's Secret Admirer

Blessed Risk-Taker

12,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
GWoIfy
i dont want to go on constant quests and do combat..i wanna hangout, dress up, and chat.

If you find anything lmk

Gaia is part of a dying gaming genre sadly. I wish there were more browser social games.

Estella's King

Perfect Prophet

There was TinierMe a few years back but unfortunately they closed the site.
However I believed they revamped it to CoCoPPa and is now available on Android.

Familiar Friend

ZacharieI

is there socializing on it?
besides neopets.. uhhh maybe recolor.me ?

edit: just remembered some people talked about dappervolk before. never tried it so I don't know what it actually has.

Estella's King

Perfect Prophet

GWoIfy
ZacharieI

is there socializing on it?

Yes there was and games too. But I'm not sure with CoCoPPa, maybe yes.

Professional Friend

3,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
I've been really getting into this other site called Dappervolk which reminds me a lot of Gaia. Playing it actually motivated me to look at my Gaia account again haha. It's similar in that you dress your character, and you get the on site currency from playing games (their games are also not Flash based and work with HTTPS so they work really well without the need to install other plugins).

I'm also an avid Chickensmoothie user which isn't a dressup but a pet collecting site. It has forums and things like that too.

If you ever try out either of them feel free to friend me! I'm absentdeparture on CS and absentdepart on DV.
I don't usually play such games, for me, bingo is the best platform, see here, since they have a wide choice of games and I can play them even using my old computer.

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Seconding Dappervolk and Chicken Smoothie [unfortunate name, but the pets are super cute and they're pretty generous with giving them out]

There's also Flight Rising

Questionable Noob

Nothing like it. Hence why I returned, :p

Familiar Friend

absentdeparture
I've been really getting into this other site called Dappervolk which reminds me a lot of Gaia. Playing it actually motivated me to look at my Gaia account again haha. It's similar in that you dress your character, and you get the on site currency from playing games (their games are also not Flash based and work with HTTPS so they work really well without the need to install other plugins).

I'm also an avid Chickensmoothie user which isn't a dressup but a pet collecting site. It has forums and things like that too.

If you ever try out either of them feel free to friend me! I'm absentdeparture on CS and absentdepart on DV.

Does Dappervolk have more users than gaia?

Professional Friend

3,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
GWoIfy
absentdeparture

Definitely not, but the community is a lot more active for sure. Dappervolk is a rather new site - it only ended beta and opened for registering users I believe summer of last year, and has just re-opened registration fully recently. I usually see a couple hundred people online at a time compared to Gaia's usual 1.5k-2k, but because it is such a new and promising community the members are really friendly and very engaged with the site as it grows actively.

I'd recommend it! I'm getting more and more into it. I think that while it's still a little small right now it has a lot of potential to grow into a huge community.

Familiar Friend

absentdeparture
GWoIfy
absentdeparture

Definitely not, but the community is a lot more active for sure. Dappervolk is a rather new site - it only ended beta and opened for registering users I believe summer of last year, and has just re-opened registration fully recently. I usually see a couple hundred people online at a time compared to Gaia's usual 1.5k-2k, but because it is such a new and promising community the members are really friendly and very engaged with the site as it grows actively.

I'd recommend it! I'm getting more and more into it. I think that while it's still a little small right now it has a lot of potential to grow into a huge community.

Does it have a chat area like towns? O:
I think Menewsha is still going.

Long since lost my username for it but I remember giving it a shot a while back.

Eloquent Conversationalist

10,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items