Welcome to Gaia! ::

ninja

Oh my god..I'm still alive! Wooo...

~gets tackled by Adonia and Amelia who growl and nudge her, Adonia letting out a coo and a small growl of fire, causing her owners eyebrows to be singed.~ Eeeep.....I missed you too...~sweatdrops and huggles her two dragonlings~

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
*snickers at Mischievious Heavens*
Balinese
*snickers at Mischievious Heavens*

~rubs her singed eyebrow and looks at Bali~ you wouldn't be snickering if it was you! blaugh ...

~looks at Adonia and Amelia~ forgive meee?..pleaseee? I brought you cookies....~gives the cookies, which they gobble up straight away before growling and nuzzling her~

They love their cookies..>_>

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
Very true. But Isabis whouldn't do that. She might singe herself then she'd be less then perfect.

*Isabis rolls her eyes* Hmf
Heh...I don't mind..they'll grow back...eventually.. sweatdrop ...~rubs the back of her neck, looking at the two dragonlings, now sleeping on top of her~ Atleast they like me once again right?..I wonder if theres an extinguisher to put out Adonia..~giggles~
MoochiLove
*squeals happily, and huggles her newly hatched Luna, Suna flying around them both*

User Image

What a beautiful little Luna you are!
*suddenly feels Armagh lick the back of her head and begin chattering in his own special way*

Wow, you snuck up on me lil guy, and I love your wet but special kisses! heart heart

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
hello all.. thought I would stick my head in here and see whats going on.. *waves*

*Jace chirps sleepily, and Kinta just coos his hellos*
Hey Merci'...~stares at the pretty purple Jace~ sooo pretty...so purple...~Adonia hops over and nudges Jace lightly, licking the tip of his nose to wake him up~

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
*Jace opens his eyes and looks at Adonia.. he perks up a little bit and leans forward and nuzzles her a little bit cooing*

Hey Mischievous Heavens, Thank you I'm very proud of him...

*Kinta rubs on Merci making a loud chittering sound*

not that I don't like Kinta as well.. *picks him up and hugs*
~Adonia gurgles a growl happily, nuzzling his chin lightly in return before laying next to him, nibbling playfully on his ears, nudging him for attention and to wake him up more~

Yeah..he is a very pretty fellow...~giggles~ Adonia sure likes him...~nods~

~Amelia feeling left out, flutters up and perches on her owners shoulder, nibbling on her ear whilst sulking~ Aww..Amelia..cheer up

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
*Jace opens his blue eyes and leans into her happily. He's cooing happily at the attention, he moves a clawed paw over to lay it gently on top of hers.*

Seems he likes her as well.. *Kinta spies Amelia and crouches low.. he wiggles and takes off flying up to tackle her playfully off the shoulder.*
~Adonia looks over the paw which is now on top of hers. She tilts her head slightly confused before buring her head in his neck, nuzzling but also trying to hide what would be a blush for a dragonling as shes all embarassed.~

It seems he does...~giggles and watched Amelia get tackled. Amelia growls playfully and flies off before doing a loop and coming straight back at Kinta, chasing him in a kind of tag game~

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Mischievous Heavens
~Adonia looks over the paw which is now on top of hers. She tilts her head slightly confused before buring her head in his neck, nuzzling but also trying to hide what would be a blush for a dragonling as shes all embarassed.~

It seems he does...~giggles and watched Amelia get tackled. Amelia growls playfully and flies off before doing a loop and coming straight back at Kinta, chasing him in a kind of tag game~

Awww.. I'm so impatient.. I can't wait till the clutch is posted..

*Jace looks highly contented, he coos gently to Adonia, reassuringly. Kinta lets out a rather surprised honk and turns mid air to try and avoid Amelia, but fails miserably and gets tagged. He wheels around and starts chasing her making laughing sounds in his joy*

I love my boys.. funny how I have two boys and you have two girls..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff