Welcome to Gaia! ::

My egg is glowing! I shall name you..... Dirk!
samdaspaz
jesse`
Isn't my Armagh just the most darling lil chatter box?User Image

yes he's gorgeous!

Thank you, I think he likes you also. He can be kinda noisy but they are all sounds of love.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
reading up on the RP thread.. will try to get myself inserted today.. give Jace and Kinta a work out

*Kinta coos happily and rubs against Merci`, Jace yawns a little bit and lifts his head up with that half awake Garfield look*

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*runs in, Suna flying in right behind her, cooing her little beak off all happy, and Moochi holding her glowing and cracking egg gently* Sorry, I would have been here earlier, but Gaia went down and I was in the middle of a flatsale! But I would like the name of this one to be Lunias!

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Actually, can I change the name to Luna?
Oooo.... I see that my little eggy is glowing.... I think that I'll name it.... Zahavah, it means Golden One in Hebrew.

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Trivii
Oooo.... I see that my little eggy is glowing.... I think that I'll name it.... Zahavah, it means Golden One in Hebrew.

That is a real beautiful name!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
both names are beautiful!
MoochiLove
Trivii

That is a real beautiful name!

*Grin* Thank you, I like the name Luna too... very mystic. has a lot of meaning to it, in myth and symbolism.
Duplicate Post.

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*bounces in anticipation, Suna cooing at the glowing egg*
*begins a Staring contest with her egg*
Zahava!!! *bounces and hugs her little Grifling... laughing* I'll think I'll call you Zavi for short, hows that sound darlin' ?

*Zahava blinks and the Neko girl and promptly starts searching her for treats, nocking her over playfully, giving the impression that he doesn't care what she calls him as long as she understands that she's his pet..*

*Trivii retrieves a small treat from her pocket and nuzzles Zavi*

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*squeals happily, and huggles her newly hatched Luna, Suna flying around them both*

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces