Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valka listened to Merida's words as she spoke of her past and then dropped her weapons. Hearing the last part she sighed a bit, "I wish i could say that it does but i cant... but the hope to see them again one day can help you keep your head above the pain. I never forgot about my hiccup or my husband but having lived with the dragons I hoped to see them again some day and i did. Losing my husband was painful, but I still have hiccup, my village, my family and the dragons... they can be friends for life if one wishes and works for it." She explained as she smiled, "I cannot lie to you and say the pain goes away but i believe that with hiccups help, you will find your way back home sooner then you think." She reassured kindly to her.

The men saw her lunge at them and they dove out of the way of her strike but as one barely got out of the way of her axe, they all were mostly annoyed and scared, "Both be our doom it seems, we not have the supplies to cross the sea home and without Bloodfist's alpha keeping them sea dragons away, our ship be destroyed by them or by the waves." One explained as they couldnt leave the area near Berk even if they wanted to.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:44 pm
HealingAssass1n

Merida turned to her nodding slowly as she remembered the first time she met Hiccup a smile crossed her face,"Your Right Valka he has helped me alot even though..", her face shadowed for a moment,"I've lost everything...", she turned to her and blinked with understanding,"I think being here with you all has taught me alot I never knew before because I never realized the world was so different from home...", she told her gazing across the sky land she looked about them at the endless sea.

Astrid barred her teeth at them her axe above her head as she seen them cower,"The sea dragons will take down your ship", she spit on the ground next to her as she pulled back at axes,"Your all nothing but a bunch of scardie cats", she turned as she did,"I'll be back and we will drive you out of here whether you like it or not", she glared at them and headed off into the sky on her dragon seeking out Hiccup.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka gave Merida a coy smile, "You havent lost anything Merida, you have gained much, more then your fair share of friends, a new adventure and some day, Hiccup will find you a way home. It may not be today or tomorrow but alas it will come some day." She said reassuring the lass, figuring that she needed to hear the words. She then thought it over, "If he did find you a way home, what if you are faced with the challenge of given the choice of returning home and leaving your friend, versus staying and finding another way?" She asked softly, meaning would she leave her dragon if she had to.

Hiccup was settling a small dispute between a couple of sheep herders before he finally got it relaxed, he noticed Astrid and sighed as she flew down, "Astrid, im glad you're here bdcause we need to talk." He said as he had been practicing how to talk with her about how her actions had been recently.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:26 pm
HealingAssass1n

Merida turned to her frowning she had always hoped one day Hiccup could keep his promise and return her home but she wasn't sure if she could just up and leave ellie behind as well,"Couldn't Ellie come with me...", she suggested unsure,"She would be okay with me in Scotland I'm sure..", she wasn't sure she wouldn't be able to protect her there against all that would fear a dragon,"Your right... I'm not sure If I could just leave her behind or any of you forever for that matter", she let in a deep breathe,"it would be a very hard decision indeed", she told Valka.

Astrid found herself landing as she jumped down from stormfly she raced over to hiccup,"Listen I need your help gather up all the dragon riders we have invaders on our land that refuse to leave and I think they will pose a threat to the village", she informed him as he seemed to have something on his mind which caused her irritation,"Whatever you need to tell me can wait isn't this more important?", she snaps.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash