Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:19 pm
this is 1x1 with the disney and dreamworks popular crossover of Merida and Hiccup  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hiccup held onto the reins of his dragon's harness, keeping toothless at a decent controlled glade. They had just missed a massive bolt of lightning that damaged the leather tail piece, leaving it torn. They had also gone through some strange lights but as he tried to get through the clouds, navigating to make sure they didnt hit any sudden cliff face. He saw a break in the clouds and glided towards it. Once free, when he expected an expanse of water and ocean, he saw a forest, "What..." he said looking behind them, also not seeing any ocean, "We must have found a new island and went further then we thought " he stated as toothless growled a bit. Hiccup was able to glide them down to a small opening in the tears but once they landed he sighed, "Well this is great... i leave home to clear my head and we get lost." He stated but a little pebble his the back of his helmet which he looked at toothless but nodded, "Fine, i got us lost... happy." He said as toothless gave his toothless grin. He shook his head at the childish dragon, "Stay here and of trouble." He stated as he went to get onto high ground. Toothless did stay put till he began sniffing around a bit, not realizing someone was nearby.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Merida had been out that morning roaming the moors as she did with her horse Angus a well brought up horse she would ride even in her younger youth she road today alone free and wild. Her mother who usually rode with her most of the time now that they mended their relationship thanks to a certain old witch was doing queenly duties to speak. It was early afternoon as a thunderous storm began to sprawl from the sky,"ah!", Merida stops her horse seeing some strange dark object shoot out of the sky and land nearby in the woods, face beamed with excitement merida made her way to the mysterious fallen thing, as she dismounted Angus as she ran her way on the foot bow in hand as she entered a clearing not to far off where she thought she seen the object land she was wondering about when she felt hot breathing on her neck turning a rather curious and large reptile like face appeared to look at her with big green eyes, screaming in surprise she lost her foot and began to tumble down the rocky face of the side clearing watching as the monstrous creature began to make its way to her, this was scarier than Mor'du as she reaches for her arrows to shoot at the dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Toothless saw the woman and curiously looking at her till she screamed and surprised him. When she fell toothless moved closer but got down as she pulled her bow and aimed it at him. Toothless growled but a voice came from up the hill, "Woo! Hold on!" Hiccup exclaimed sliding down hill between the two of them, "Hold on... he isnt going to hurt you." Hiccup said but realized he was still wearing his helmet. He removed it and looked at Toothless, "Its alright buddy " he said looking back at the woman, "Everything is alright?" He asked figuring that she wasnt a threat as long as she put the bow down.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:01 pm
HealingAssas1n

Merida having nearly loosened her arrow Sat up at the approaching of a man in a helmet turning as she did and seeing her oppotunity she stood up and backed away slowly as she held her arrows atance,"aye! And who might you be and that strange beasty you bring with ya?", she narrowed her eyes keeping the bow still relatively high in case he was gonna try anything funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup continued to stay between her and Toothless who was still a bit on edge, eyes slitted and teeth bare but he was like a cat, low to the ground yet keeping his distance. Hiccup set the helmet down, "My name is Hiccup, this here is not a beast, he is my dragon partner, Toothless." He said as he put a hand on top of toothless's head, "Say hello toothless." Hiccup said but his eyes went big againas he huffed to the side, but Hiccup looked at her, "Can you put the bow and arrow down please, its making him nervous." He asked gently to her, "May i ask your name?" He asked kindly to her.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:17 am
HealingAssas1n
Merida watch the pair curiously as she managed to turn her attention back to the man known as hiccup,"Dragon?", she said out loud question his sanity even though it was a rather large beast she couldn't call toothess a dragon,"I suppose so...", she replied quietly lowering her bow as she nodded towards him,"I am Merida First born Descendant of Clan Dunbroch", she informed Hiccup,"What kind of clan do you come from hmm?", she by this time had managed to place her arrow back in quiver and was swinger her bow to the side of her with a questioning face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:02 am
GuenivereOrion
Im not being quoted, you missed an s in assass1n.

Hiccup was releaved that she began to put her arrow away to her quiver as well as her bow slung to her arm. He relaxed as did Toothless who retracted his teeth and stood up on his hind legs, tilting his head curiously to Merida. Hiccup looked at her, "Clan.. um, actually im from the island of Berk, Chiefton of the Hooligan Tribe." He informed her as he realized that her accent was a bit heavy and given how the area looked around them he figured he and toothless had been in the broadest sense lost, "So im pretty sure im far from home, any chance you have spare thick leather?" He asked to try replacing the leather that was torn on Toothless's tail.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:29 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looked at him rather oddly hearing something about being a Cheiftan,"Oh I see so your leader of your own clan a bit scrawny?", she surveyed him a she began to circle him in an effort to look at his physic,"Though i see you been in battle", she pointed her bow down toward his leg,"Aye must have been rough there..", she shook her ginger head,"Rather young as well", she commented looking up at him with a raised brow when he mentioned leather,"Not on me i'm afraid", she told him,"Though we can go back to my home I"m sure we can find you some there", she looked over at toothless for a moment,"Is he coming? If so I better ride on ahead. they will try to shoot down your poor beasty and I rather like him", she smiled turning as she did to head back up the hill to where Angus was.

wooopsie daisy lol]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup turned a bit as she circled him and even toothless noticed that she seemed to not be worried when walking close to him. Hearing what she said Hiccup raised an eyebrow, "Well technically yes, i lost my leg to a dragon the size of a small mountain and Im chief because my father passed... protecting me..." he stated but shook his head as he followed her, "Not really but do you know anywhere hecan hide to keep from being spotted?" He asked curiously, wondering if she knew a place where toothless could hide. Toothless followed behind them as they walked through the forest, looking and sniffing a bit at all the foreign scents, not smelling any dragons at all.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:02 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida stopped mid tracks when she heard him explain about losing his legs to a dragon the size of a small mountain she emphasized in total bewilderment,"You must be a legend back in your village! ", however her face softened at the mention of his father's death and she lowered her head slightly,"Sorry.. to hear that...", she turned as she did trying to be very sympathetic she remained silent until she was asked a question,"Well...", she told him looking about the area,"These woods be as good as any.. water and game near by I'm sure the dragon can catch things like that right? You can ride back with me on Angus", she motioned for him to follow,"Come along dragon riding Cheiftan", she told him smiling wide,"We'll find that leather for ya".  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

He rubbed the back of his head when she mentioned that he must have been a legend, "Yeah well its something..." he said as he then thought it over, "You seem to not have as many questions... since you're basically helping a complete stranger, with a dragon... you are a very odd person and i know a few very odd people." He stated as he walkef over and when she mounted Angus, he got on after her, "This is definately strange... i havent seen a horse in a very long time... even exploring the islands around berk, i think i had only seen them once and that was from a sea bearing ship." He explained as he sat on Angus behind Merida.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:44 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida waited for him to hop on and gave Angus a good tap on the side sending the horse off flying,"Well ya better hang on tight then!!", she yelled over the wind as they charged through the forest and back onto the moor, they were jolting along as they began to approach the castle and the horse storms into the entrance of the castle,"Welcome to my homme", she remarked letting out a satisfied sigh of happiness as she dismounted, and began to march her way bow in hand towards the kitchen entrance,"This way!", she looked back motioning for him to follow as she headed inside,"We will see if Da' has that leather piece ya need!".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup looked at Angus but hopping on, he moved to hold on but as Angus went off, he was able to stay on and as they got to her castle he hoppdd off the horse, "That was a ride but you should ride a dragon, thats an experience." He stated but then soon moved to follow her, "So anything i should know about your family?" He asked wondering what to expect of her father, wondering if he should avoid anything. When it came to vikings, they were blunt and generally butt heads with each other but he wasnt sure how her father, this king preferred visitors to act.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:29 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida came into the dining hall to see her father was sitting down gorging on his food, her mother next to her calmly reading letters and her three little brothers arguing as they pulled picked on one another at the table as they grabbed and reached for the food as they some of the food was thrown,"Now boys please don't play with your food", replied Elinor calmly as she continued to read her letters not looking up once,"Aye! you wee devils!", Merida came around seeing as she did,"I've brought ya a dragon rider", Merida's parents looked up to see the new comer,'Who is this?", asked Elinor as Fergus rose from his chair,"Ah!! she has finally brought home a boy at last! see Elinor I told ya we wouldn't have to force marriage on her Who is he lassy?", he got up showing his own chomped off leg, as he walked over to Hiccup,"Oh da!", said Merida embarrassed as she covered her face,"He's not that!", she remarked rather loudly, walking over to them both she sat her bow on the edge of the table as her mother remarked,"Merida! a princess doesn't leave her weapons on the table!", merida turned around to argue with her mom,"Come on mom! its just my bow!", the two women continue to bicker as Fergus looked at the young man curiously,"You don't seem like your from around here ah ha!", he pointed to his leg and gave a chuckle,"Seems you ran into a bear yourself aye?", he winked at him before the boys began to run around him looking up with their curly haired heads and devious little trouble making eyes.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff