Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:58 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merida slowly lifted her head looking over her shoulder her eyes rather distant,"Ya really think?", she sniffled lowering her head as she slowly got off the ground,"Can't say I'd agree sometimes hiccup..", she told him honestly looking down at the poor dragon she asked him,"Whats gonna happen to it...", she asked him. Staring down at the dragon who seemed to be relatively calm but still in a bit of pain from the traps being around it so long. She didn't wanna leave it maybe this dragon reminded her off her own desperate situation in itself but.. but she wasn't about to abandon it here either.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka walked over to them but smiled gently, "We have a net that Cloud jumper can carry, where we lift the silver phantom onto it to be carried back to the dragon pens. It will be able to rest and heal and then when its healed, it can choose to stay, maybe find a rider or it can leave when and if it chooses but she will besafe back on Berk." She stated kindly as she walked over to Cloud Jumper and with the others help they unrolled a net that would be carried by Cloud Jumper. They would gently move the silver phantom, trying to keep it from walking on its wound leg as minimum as possible. The net was then picked up, set up in a way to act as a bed like net to keep from putting too much pressure on the injured dragon. Valka vaulted up onto Cloud jumper as Hiccup went to toothless, letting Merida get on so they could return to berk to better treat the dragon.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:32 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida turned to Valka and nodded slowly as she helped them unroll the net and set up the silver phantom and with that she ran over to toothless getting behind him with Hiccup as they take back off for berk when they arrive there was a big bustle in getting the dragon into a pen but after they seemed to get it all settled out Merida lingered by the door looking on as she did turning towards Valka she approached her and asked,"I.. don't know much about caring for dragons but ya think I can help take care of her?", she asked with wide eyes.

Astrid had secluded herself to the training grounds throwing axes at targets and going to retrieve them when she ran out she was trying to get all her pent out frustration out of her system considering she was still pissy about the dragon trying to kill her but letting the foreign ginger coddle it,"Who she think she is some kind of expert or something...", she mutters under her breathe throwing an axe with such force it split the wooden dummy in half huffing she goes to gather up the scrap and discard of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka was tending to some things when she heard Merida and looked at her, but gave a motherly smile to the princess, "But of course you can help dear... you did help calm it after all." She said but as she wentto tend to the dragons leg better then they could out in the field, she looked at Merida gently, "Are you alright my dear?" She asked in a motherly way, seeing that she had begun to cry when singing the lullaby and she worried for the girl, her motherly instincts having wanted to help her.

Hiccup had allowed Valka and Merida but he decided to check on something else and of course, he found Astrid throwing Axes, "You know you keep making me have to rebuild those right since gobber is usually busy." He joked as he sat on the edge of the training grounds, which he looked at her, "Whats going on with you, you have so much pent up anger lately." He asked wondering what had bitten her rear end.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:56 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looked over at Valka nodding quietly,"I think its just been abit hard.. can't believe I was roaming scotland not even this past week now Im in berk..", she looked up towards her,"I mean.. its so cold up here.. so many different things...", she shakes her head,"Such a different world.. as hiccup put it.. a completely different world..", she helped Valka take care of the silver phantom being careful with it as it was being redressed and carefully washed,"I hope... maybe I can fit in here one day but.. I highly doubt that..", she sighed.

Astrid looked over rather annoyed he was trying to make her feel bad for breaking it,"Well maybe I'll just stop then", she huffed throwing the axe into the ground as she stomped over in the opposite direction,"Maybe go teach that princess some useful stuff can't have her lagging around her not doing anything right?", she turned around with that last comment and gave him a smugly annoyed expression whistling as Stormfly came swooping down as she mounted him,"See ya later", she huffed taking off into the sky.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka listened to what she had to say but gently smiled as she thought it over, "Dear Merida, you shouldnt feel like that, you will always be welcome here, you are kind and have shown that you wish to help dragons and the village. You were trapped in this world yet you choose to help while here, that takes heart and bravery as did helping take care of Silver phantom here." She said as the silver phantom had rested its head near merida, "And seems to trust you rather well, maybe enough that you could well be her rider if you both wish." Valka said kindly yet reassuring.

Hiccup heard what Astrid said but soon thought it over, he looked at Toothless as he hopped on, flying up after her. Being faster then stormfly, Toothless caught up and his front feet grabbed Astrid's shoulders, pulling her off stormfly. Of course Stormfly would try catching up and would eventually but Toothless held onto Astrid's shoulders so she wouldnt fall. Hiccup leaned over a bit, "Doesnt feel good to be taken from Stormfly does it..." he stated till he had Toothless set her down gently before landing as Hiccup got off, "I dont know what problems you have with Merida but this is exactly why we argued and i took a flight to calm down and think. I ended up in her world, got trapped till the crystal flyer attacked her castle, and then was taken from her world by the flyer back here. The flyer diedand i saved her, but with the flyer dead, until we find another, she is trapped, away from her family and the people she loves and you are acting like she wants to be here and be better then you..." he staed as he was slightly annoyed, "She wants to go home but until we find another, as far as she knows, she is trapped, forever and you giving her attitude doesnt help." He stated firmly.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:37 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looked over at Valka nervously,"I'm not sure...", she said looking down at the phantom she stroked her head,"Its alright girl...", she told her quietly,"Ya know I guess it wont be to bad.. I'm sure Angus won't be upset with me to much if I fly her for a little bit right?", she asked Valka smiling. It hurt it really did she missed Angus she missed her crazy brothers she missed her over energetic friendly father and even her stern mother as well... She missed the rules and the freedoms but more than anything she missed scotland to.. a world a place she knew better than here.

Astrid grunted as she tried to drop herself,"Hey what gives!", she yelled at him as they dropped to the ground she crossed her arms looking rather annoyed at getting lecture,"Yea well I know I'm better than her!", she said glaring at Hiccup,"I can ride dragons, I can fight, I can help you out way more than she can! but you never seem to notice me helping do you..", she said quietly dropping her gaze,"You know.. after your mom got here you just been treating me as your friend kind have been distancing yourself.. after your dads death.. I've honestly felt neglected..", she frowned,"Are we even a couple anymore?".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka smiled and thought it over as she watched Merida pet the Silver Phantom and how she spoke of Angus, but Valka put her hand on her shoulder, "Things will be just fine, i promise." She stated as she wanted to believe that Merida would make it home one day. Valka soon smiled, "Im gonna check on the other dragons, you can come and go as you please with the Silver Phantom." She reassured as she would go put away the medical supplies bow that its wounds were tended to.

Hiccup looked at Astrid as she spoke and he sighed, "Merida... what do you want me to tell you, Yes i felt myself drifting from you only because i am distancing myself from everything because im being pulled at so may different points... my father died making me chieften, not only that but the massive numbers of dragons from Drago's army that were freed. Some had to be helped moved to new locations since we dont have space here... its... im trying to focus on so much and you... i care deeply for you but you are hard to keep in place in the sense that you are a wonderful wild heart. You care about the village and the people and dragons, but you always want to be fighting, its what you were born to do and i even found you axeing the dummy not that long ago." He said softly

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:04 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looked up at Valka,"Ya mind if i stay here awhile? I'll promise to help out more but today.. I'd like to be closer to her..", she looked down and petted the large nose,"Maybe she could be my ticket home one day..", she said rather quietly.

Astrid loosened up her tense arms and turned around,"Yea I get it.. need more time..", she said quietly, she whistled for Stormfly again mounting him she turned to Hiccup shaking her head,"I know you need more time but I dont wanna wait forever either Hiccup..", she took off back into the sky going as she did.

[the makings of a new villian >D]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka smiled already seeing a bond between Merida and the Phantom but nodded, "No worries but be sure to come down for lunch at some point, you have to eat as well." She said kindly as she would take her leave, allowing Merida and the Silver phantom to bond.

Hiccup looked at Astrid and knew she felt a strain on their relationship and its not a strain that he wanted buthe had both berk vikings and dragons to care for as well. He knew that Astrid probably wouldnt be one to give up her warrior ways just for the village or to start a family, seeing as her jealously made her go destroy a training dummy. He got on Toothless and headed to the village to get his duties as cheftan done.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:00 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida managed to sit patiently with the dragon quietly talking to it in a low voice as she felt herself getting tired she leaned herself against the silver phantom and cradle against the dragons wing and legs drifting off to sleep.... Rustling brought Merida awake as she rolled over onto the hay below her,"Uh...", she rubbed her eyes trying to wake up,"I think.. I missed lunch..", she said quietly to herself.

Astrid managed to go for a long flight maybe her and hiccup were having issues but she still couldn't get over, Merida and that dragon from earlier never had she nearly been attacked by a dragon to have someone besides Hiccup or his mother calm it down she bit her lower lip in frustration realizing the Scottish princess may be more of a problem than she thought...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup did work around the village the best he could, helping the vikings out with their problems where he could. He also dealt with issues with dragons, like terrible terrors stealing fish from the market and being tiny trouble makers like they normally are. He soon made his way to get lunch and found that Merida was nowhere to be seen. He checked with his mother and hearing what was said, he walked a tray of food up to the pens and found her having just woken up, her hair a bit poofed up with some hay in it, "Not get sleep last night?" He asked jokingly as he set the tray nearby.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:14 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looked up hearing a voice and smiled seeing hiccup with some food,"Ah! ya can say that..", she ruffled the hay out of her hair and took up the tray of food sitting it on her lap as she looked over up at him,"Thank ya so much I appreciate it", she began to eat slowly not to worried about being hungry as she asked between bites,"Sorree.. if I was out like a light rather warm in here", she admitted,"Warmer than most of the places around here didn't realize berk was cold.. does the summer get pretty hot?", she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup looked at her when she spoke but he nodded as she thanked him but he sat nearby and laughed a bit, "Yeah, Berk tends to be on the chilly side, and we are about to hit the spring and it generally gets a bit warmer, but we had gotten use to the cold." He stated but looked around, "And the heat is from the dragons, obviously since they breath fire they tend to prefer warm areas when sleeping. In a stony area, some will light the ground on fire before laying on the spot and falling asleep." He stated but he thought it over as he walked over to the Silver Phantom, "Would you like to stay here and stay with Merida here... you both would do well together." He asked the dragon curiously. He figured that if it wanted to stay he could work on her house and have it built to allow the dragon to be able to fit inside.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:42 pm
HealingAssass1n
The Dragon raised its head looking directly at hiccup into the eye and nodding letting out a huff of approval with a smile of its own accord as Merida looked up at her smiling,"There ya are lass.. So glad you want to stay..", she told her standing up and going to pet the dragons head who rubbed against her hand eagerly,"I'll be in every day to be sure your are tooken care of til your feeling better", she told her looking over at hiccup she asked,"Thats alright wont it? Not sure what kind of jobs I can do here but I'm sure I can squeeze in watching her with it huh?".  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff