Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:09 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Merida followed Hiccup back to the castle showed him his room and then went to bed that night, The next morning bright and early Merida was pounding on his door,"Wake up wake up!! Breakfast is ready!!", she hollered from the doorway telling him loudly,"I'll be seeing ya downstairs then??!", she then runs and swings down the stair banister as she landed her mother told her sharply,"Merida! a princess doesn't slide down the banisters now..", she smiled grabbing her toast,"Please sit down and eat your breakfast".Merida looked up, "Yes mother", she told her grinning as she plops down in the chair watching her brothers stuff their faces with sweets under the nose of her parents, she chuckles quietly,"The wee devils...".  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup was happy to see that no one had disturbed his journal or map, and was glad none of her brothers did anything to it. He put it back in his armor and went up to the room he was staying in. He slept a bit till it was really early in the mornin, before anyone else really woke up and he took the hide down to the blacksmith shop. He had gone and gotten the tail sail off of toothless wbere Hiccup then went out with the fixed tail, reattaching it to toothless who did some small glides above the ground and purred happily. Hiccup had also brought a thing of meat out from the kitchen as he hoped they hadnt mind. He returned and found that everyone was at the table already so he walked over and joined them, sitting by Merida, "Good morning everyone." He stated kindly to them.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:42 pm
HealingAssass1n
Fergus spoke first as he asked,"Got that hide now did ya?", he took a bite of his breakfast before continuing,"I guess we will be seeing ya off then?", as merida pipped in quickly,"Ah! that wont be necessary father I already made plans to be seeing them.. I mean him!!! off!", she smiled nervously as her parents exchanged amused glances,"Right..", said Fergus giving them both a wink,"You be seeing him off then Merida..", he laughed as she buried her head in her hands looking like a doofus,"Right..", she grumbles burying her head in her arms she popped her head up after a few minutes and informed the crowd,"Ill be waiting outside then..", she rose from the table waving to them all before rushing up the stairs to grab her bow, coming down cape and bow in hand she rushed out one of the side doors on her way to find toothless she hooked her bow to her back and smiled up at toothless,"hey there!", she called to the dragon,"How are ya this mornin?" ,she reached out her hand allowing him to come up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup would eat a bit of breakfast as he would hear what was said and blushed a bit. He wasnt sure how to respond, "Well i havent decided to set off yet, it wouldnt be wise to set sail just yet till i knew just which way im heading." He stated as he thought it over, "Um... anyway im going to head off outside now... it was a pleasure and an honor meeting both. Lord Fergus and Lady Elenor." He stated since technically he never did say that since Merida was usually pulling him away somewhere. When they got out to their, Hiccup say that Toothless was letting Merida pet him but then showed off his repaired tail. Hiccup walked over, "Alright then, care for a quick ride?" He asked getting on the saddle after spinning his peg leg to the hook for the saddle attachment. He moved up for her to sit behind him on the saddle and put in his helmet.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:42 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida felt herself gleaming with excitement,"Alright lets go lets go!!", she carefully mounted the dragon feeling her stomach full of butterflies wondering how it was going to be,"Alright I'm ready.", she held her breathe as they began to descend clutching him around his waist as she watched them starting to take off in the air, she felt she was getting dizzy with excitement or fear as they started to take off up into the sky, letting out a yelp not sure if it was fear or pure exhilaration she found herself yelling as they took up towards the clouds,"Sorry if im going to squeeze the life out of ya! but i'm not used to going up hill like this", she laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:23 am
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup felt her holding onto him but he had toothless go above the clouds, which he smiled as they went inti a glide. She could see nothing but rolling bumps of white fluff as they flew across. Toothless would tilt when they were close, his wing slicing through the clouds as they flew along. Hiccup removed a leather belt from his waist and passed it back to her, "This is a belt that has a wire connected to Toothless's saddle, it will make sure you dont fall of if you want to hold your hands up." He informed and waited for her to put the belt on, checking the wire. When she had it around her waist, Toothless did a bit of a sideways roll, going into the clouds before coming up into a glide upwards, till they began to even out being vertical. Toothless came to a stop as his nose pointed straight up till they began to fall backwards which toothless spun before leveling out after a drop with a bunch of speed behind it.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Merida was finding the ride exhilaration when she seen Hiccup turn and hand her a strange device with his help she put the strange belt on and before she knew it the dragon was making some sideways and looping motions in the sky she screamed in delight arms up in the air as they went upside down and then tilting her arms to the side of her as she acted as if she were the one flying,"This! Is! Incredible!", she screamed over the roar of the wind, as they began to tumble down she felt the rush go to her head and her eyes became water as she felt slightly dizzy as they began to level out...

Back in the castle a guard was informing the king and queen of strange markings found in the strangers book,"Strange beast like snakes with legs and wings", he told them,"Ha! ya make it seem like he was drawing dragons", Fergus chuckled over the affair intil someone came in,"Sire! there is no boats in the area", Elinor became worried,"Fergus! where is Merida?", she asked, with a burrowing brow Fergus drew his sword,"Come on Lads we have a man to hunt down", he stomped out of the castle with a troope behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup heard her screaming in bappiness but as they leveled out, he toom a breath himself, "Alright, now if you want to experience anything, close your eyes and hold your arms out. Like you arms are wings themselves." He stated as he waited for her to do so, "Feel the wind as if your actually flying with Toothless." He said as it was a feeling he knew all too well. He looked over his shoulder and saw her eyes were still closed, "Dragons are our allies, they are like brothers or sisters to myfamily so when we fly, we fly together, not to be flown as if they were nothing but tools, or things... and most importantly, never..." he said but trailed off after clicking the back fin into a lock for toothless. If she opened her eyes she would find toothless no longer on the saddle and falling towards the clouds. She would have grabbed the handles in front of her as toothless tilted downward to glide and catch up a bit to hiccup who disappeared into a cloud.

Hiccup then came gliding out of the cloud upwards from the momentum ofhis dive into the cloud. He had pulled up the leather glider wings he had on his suit with his back fin as he glide next to Merida, looking at her as he would move and glide around toothless, going under and over the dragon before flying side by side. He did a few corkscrew spins himself before gliding over top of toothless and landing back on the saddle in front of Merida and sat back down. When he felt it had been enough excitement, he flew toothless back down to the area they had been and landed, getting off of the dragon and offered his hand to help Merida off as well.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:39 pm
HealingAssass1n
The moment was real she never would have dreamed she be flying on a dragon and when she closed her eyes feeling the wind soar through her hair feeling the wind on her face she felt her eyes peer open to find hiccup gone puzzled and frightened she looked about her to find him flying next to her and her eyes were so full of amazement and admiration she couldn't believe! how can a person actually fly!?! They landed soon and she got off toothless with hiccup's help,"Thank you!!", she told him grinning,"I can't believe that it were ever possible to have do-", she was cut off as a troupe of men and her parents came storming towards them,"MERIDA!!", her mother screamed terrified at the dragon before them as Fergus raised his swords,"Don't run lads!! Prepare to fight!!", Merida's eyes were wide as she lifted her hands up and out waving them frantically,"Wait stop!! You dont know what your doing!!", she seen her father charge forward.

[sorry i've been dealing with alot of life problems the past week]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup smiled when she spoke but he laughed as she thanked him, "I figured that i would allow you to enjoy yourseld, if i take off, then i wasnt sure if it would be fair not to let you ride." He said thinking that she probably wouldnt be able to. But he was about to say more when her parents and the guards appeared and surrounded them which Toothless growled and got defensive. He began to glow blue down his spine but Hiccup put a hand on his head, which toothless dimmed again. Hiccup then saw that Fergus rushed forward but Hiccup rushed towards him, only to slide across the ground by Fergus, his blade extended and he cut througj Fergus's peg leg making him lose his balance and fall to the ground. Hiccup got up and pointed the blade at the Fallen over Fergus before retracting his blade, returning the hilt to his side and offered his hand to Fergus, "Im not your enemy and yes that is a dragon but hes my friend, we arenthere to hurt you." He stated simply, "Sorry about your peg leg." He apologized.

(No need to feel sorry, i figured as much when you put the hold on group rps. I hope everything gets better for you ^w^)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:54 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida watched as the dragon next to her began to growl and she scooted the the side alittle shivering as she did wondering if it were to blow fire,"No...", she whispered to herself only to find Hiccup charge forward toward her father as he pulled out his blade instantly Merida reached for her bow on her back aiming her arrow only to stop to find him put it away after he lopped off Fergus's peg leg and offered his hand up relaxing she dropped her bow and let out a sigh of relief. The group became quiet as Fergus glared up at Hiccup,"You lied didn't ya boy?",he demands taking up the man's hand even though he just called him a young youth"I don't know why you couldn't have told us the truth!! Merida!", he yelled at her angrily,"Move away from that thing now!", he demands as merida looks at the both of them,"But da! the beasty isn't going to harm us I swear it!", she watched the tense group watch her closely as she turned to toothless and placed her hand out as calmly as her nerves will let her,"Here show them..", she whispered to him looking into his big eyes.

[thank you most appreciated <3]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 pm
GuenivereOrion

Toothless was abit on edge as he looked at the armed guards but when Merida held her hand out to him, he was still on edge but Hiccup signalled to Toothless that it would be okay. Toothless huffed gently trying to relax but then moved and nuzzled her hand and let her rub his head. Hiccup nodded, "Look sir, im sorry to have lied but this all i lied about. My name is Hiccup and i am chieftan of the hooligan tribe, vikings from the island of berk. Where that is from here i dont know and i dont know how i got here. I fly toothless, just like how the people of my village each have their own dragons, they are our friends. The leather was to fix his tail, i dont have a boat... im not here to hurt anyone, in fact i was going to try finding my way back to my tribe." He said not lying at all, "I asked Merida not to tell you because of this!?" He said pointing at his blade and at all the guards, "We dont want to fight, we dont need to fight." He stated simply.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:07 pm
HealingAssass1n
Fergus looked up as Merida began to pet the dragon and his eyes seemed to bring in some kind of understanding with that incident that happened when his Elenor was turned into a bear,"Aye.. I see that now.. though..", he lumbered watching as Merida finally stopped petting Toothless to turn back to him,"I wish.. I had known what to say when this situation had arised seems i'm lost for words..", turning back to his men he told them loudly,"Lower your arms lads.. it seems we have to understand that they are not here for a conflict", he watched Merida approach him smiling he roughed up her hair abit,"There ya are lassy didn't seem abit scared of a dragon huh?", she grinned,"Nah da it seems the wee beasty is rather nice to be around".  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup looked at Fergus as he spoke but both toothless and hiccup relaxed as the guards had put away their weapons. Soon Hiccup looked at Merida but smiled a bit, "Yeah but you were a wee bit scared at first if i remember." He joked but thought it over, "If you have any other questions Lord Fergus, i would be willing to answer back at the castle." He said kindly as he figured it would be best since this would make it easier to find which way was home, at least to not have to keep hiding.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:02 pm
HealingAssass1n
Fergus chuckled at merida as she blushed,"HA! not so brave as you make yourself to be hmm?", he asked with a raised brow he turned to hiccup nodding slowly,"Thank you..", he was smiling until something caught his eye and when he looked up his jaw dropped as he asked rather quietly,"One question laddy...", he pointed upward,"Is that one friendly as well?", Merida looked up terrified as a massive dragon whose wings were beating stared down at them smoke huffing from its nostrils as it let out a loud bellowing roar. The queen screamed and Fergus's men stepped back as Merida gripped her fathers arm and began to back away slowly,"I thought toothless was the only one with you!?!", she demanded from hiccup in fear.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff