Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As they approached the ruins andMerida seemed worried, he was fascinated by them as well but felt a strange aura from them as well. He thought it over as Merida seemed nervous but he gently placed a hand on her shoulder, "If you're worried about the ruins, then dont go in... your fate is yours to decide, not to follow a woman in the woods there... come on, its getting late." He stated thinking that he wasnt sure what answers they would get from some ruins.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:09 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looks up at him,"I suppose your right just creeps me out they do..", she mummers under her breathe before she sees the woman standing infront of a massive stone on it strange drawlings,"Your fate", she pointed her staff to the fingers consisting of a stick figure archer and a massive beast that had wings,"What...", she scrunched her brow turning to the witch who grinned and then the mist surrounded them all and when she looked back she was gone,"Lets get out of here now..", she said stepping back as she did and started to walk fastly back down the hill. The strange sight caused her to shiver.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup could tell she was shaken when she saw the stone but he put a hand on her shoulder, "Lets go back, its getting late." He said thinking that it was probably best to get back, "Besides, we have the hide that i can use to make the replacement for toothless's tail." He said kindly to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 am
HealingAssass1n
Merida turned back to look at him,"Rather nice you are", she smiled,"Is all the vikings this nice? I be wondering... would find them an interesting people to see someday", she feeling alot less scared join hiccup down the hill where toothless was,"Ah! ya wee beasty haven't seen ya eat not a thing since you got here", she frowned shaking her head,"Aren't ya not hungry?", she asked toothless sitting on the ground she asked hiccup,"How will ya be fixing that hide into a dragon wing eh?", she asked him surveying them both while she sat on the grass.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Toothless perked up as they returned but as she spoke his stomach did growl, "Well if you happen to have any spare fish he would probably be happy." Hiccup stated but smiled, "Well if your blacksmith doesnt mind me using your shop tonight when everyone is asleep, then it shouldnt be a problem, i have made a lot of stuff in my time." He said as he picked up his blade, "Even this sword." He said as the blade extended, "I use this to communicate with dragons a bit, see some dragons see humans as different because we know nothing of them but." He said as the blade suddenly was engulfed in fire, looking almost like a large torch, "But say if you show a dragon you understand it, it will trust you." He said as he retracted the blade and the fire went out. He then looked at her, "Slowly approach toothless and hold your open hand to him, gently approach him." He instructed kindly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:24 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida got off the ground nodding to him,"Yea.. we probably should get back I suppose so I can tell my parents I'm sorry...", she watched him instruct her on how to pet toothless,"Ooh!", she tried to contain her excitement while putting a hand over her mouth and then while she straightened up she slowly walked toward toothless hand out,"Aye there... toothless?", she called him by his real name as her eyes met his,"Can I pet you?", she smiled tilting her head to the side as her small hand reached out.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Toothless saw her bounce around as she was excited but then soon saw her compose herself enough to slowly approach him. Toothless tilted his head and sniffed her hand but as he had known she wouldnt hurt him, he moved forward and gently nuzzled her hand, the palm of her hand now touching toothless' s forehead as he purred. Hiccup smiled, "See, he likes you which if you want, me and toothless can give you a ride if you want, might make angus a bit jealous though." He joked a bit as they would all walk back towards where angus was to head home.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:06 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida petted the top of his head gently feeling the smooth cool scale underneathe,"Woah..", she stared at her hand as they started walking back,"That was.. amazing!", she beamed turning to him squealing in delight at the aspects,"Of course!! I'd love to!!", and with that she ran back toward her horse Angus as she mounted him,"Are ya coming then?", she asked her eyes sparking with delight,"Oh wait..", she stopped for a moment to think,"I dont think we have any fish but will cooked lamb be good?", she asked him,"I know the wee beasty be starved", she looked over at toothless sympathetically,"Perhaps..",she thought a moment,"There is a small stretch of woods next to my castle in the back if he can walk there we can bring him food", she told Hiccup.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup nodded and he knew that Toothless didnt mind so long as she woulnt jerk around or mess up his flight. The dragon was hungry though and Hiccup nodded, "Sounds like a plan, any kind of meat should be fine." He stated as he got on Toothless and would follow behind Merida, which they lagged behind slightly but Toothless usually preferred flying over walking. When they got near the castle to the woods she had mentioned as she had gotten off Toothless.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:58 pm
HealingAssass1n

Merida road all the way home going inside she quickly made up with her parents and then headed out the back of the castle with large haunches of meat carrying a massive basket as she did sneaking out the back of the castle she managed to find Hiccup and toothless in the back, as she plopped the basket down on the ground removing the cover to display the food, letting out a breathe of relief and wiping her brow she looked over at hiccup,"I hope that will be enough", she sat the ground allow toothless to eat while she rested up, and looked up at the night sky,"Ya know I don't get out in the dark that often...", she confessed,"Something I suppose I would like to rather do", she began to study the stars,"Clear night", she smiled.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Toothless looked at the meat curiously and sniffed at it, munching on some before he began to eat a bit more. Hiccup was sitting on a log that had fallen over but when she sat nearby and spoke about the stars and nodded, "Oh, its a common thing at berk, when its not snowing or raining, we see the clear skys at night especially since we know that they arent dragons flying around shooting fireballs at us." He stated thinking it over but he then looked at her, "So what kind of fate are you trying to change to? I mean you turned your mother in a bear by accident because you didnt want to marry yet but what id it that you would want of your future?" He asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:02 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida sighed,"Well honestly at first it was just the whole fact of getting married I wasn't ready for it but who is at 16? I mean I understand its custom at my age to start a family but...", she looked up at the stars,"I feel that I'm meant for more", she turned to him brow raised with a half smile,"Sounds a little self centered", she shook her head turning back to the sky,"Though through that journey and the past 2 years I realized I have more to look forward to than just having to settle down", She stood up,"See there is a whole world out here", she spread her arms out, turning around,"And I haven't even seen a fraction of it", she told him,"What if there is more for me to do than be stuck here running the moors on angus? What if there is more than me just watching my wee brothers grow into men? I know there has to be more out there and I want to find it perhaps I shall find my fate after all..", she frowned though remember the witches prophecy,"I just my fate isn't that strange drawling...".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup was looking up at the stars and he heard what she said and nodded, "I know that feeling all too well. To run and just go traveling around the world but when i ran, originally, i ran into trouble and facing trouble alone is not something done easy. I faced the trouble both with toothless, other dragons and my tribe. Family can be just as important as adventure i think, because its hard to believe when they are actually gone." He said as he looked down at the ground, "As much as i would love to go and explore my world, to see so many dragons, the problem is my tribe needs a cheifton, not an explorer." He stated thinking it over, "I dont know about your kingdom but im sure thats why your mother cares about you, is not the thought of you leaving but of losing you." He stated simply.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:02 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida nodded slowly,"Your right.. I suppose.. I just thought that when I did all these things when I turned back I could always come back home.. but you never know where an adventure will take ya..", she turned to him frowning,"Sorry.. responsibility has refrained ya from seeing the world.. I wish I could be as selfless as you", she slowly stood to her feet and then told him,"Night Hiccup if ya coming I'll find ya somewhere to be sleeping for the night", she told him looking up she slowly approached toothless and drew out her hand again to pet him,"Good night ya wee beasty", she grinned,"Ill be seeing ya in the mornin", she gave toothless a wink.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hearing what she said about being selfless, it made him sigh, since he felt like he was far from that. He then thought it over as he grabbed the hide from his saddled, "Alright toothless, stay here and stay out if sight alright." He stated as toothless nodded but finished off the basket of food. Hiccup soon followed Merida to the castle and to the room he would stay in but as he did thought he realized that he and Merida, or at least she had dragged him out. He left his map and journal in the library, which he rushed to the library to grab it.

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff