Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:13 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Merida frowned as he said it wouldn't be that simple wondering what else they could do she when he mentioned she could come along though she jumped on it,"Of course i'll be fine! it'll be a change compared to my 'proper upbring' as my mother puts it", she winked at him running over to the door she exclaimed in excited,"Come on come on!! We haven't all day if we dont start wearing her down now I'll never get to leave", she rolls her eyes and runs out the door back down the the main hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup could see that she seemed excited about the change of scenery but as she wanted to get to talking about her parents to let her travel, he had to catch up with her and got to her before she got too far, "Hold on now... i dont even know how i got here... me and toothless were flying over the ocean when some clouds came in. We had to fly through the small storm like clouds when something hit toothless's tail, tearing the hide for the fake wing. That had us go down but then i realized we were above this forest... their wasnt an island or landin ang horizon and toothless is fast but not one to just get to land that fast with a damaged tail... its almost like we appeared here with magic but thats not a thing." He said a bit skeptical of magic but he doesnt know of any logical reason of having gotten here.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:33 pm
HealingAssass1n
"Magic?", said Merida rather puzzled and then a horrified face appeared,"Uh oh.. I bet its that darn witch!", she pounded her fist in hand shaking her head rather roughly,"I can't believe that sneaky witch caught you up in here unless..", she looked up at him,"Maybe.. your fated to be here", her eyes got big and round,"We need to find the wisp and see if you really are mean to be here come on", she snatched up his hand and ran down the stairs passing the family on by the table at her parents stunned expressions she told them quickly,"We have to go find something be back before dark! maybe!", she ran through the courtyard door hearing her mother call,"Merida!", they made it to the courtyard looking around she found the stables releasing his hand and running over she began to saddle Angus,"Here I'll finish this oh no!", she looked exclaimed loudly,"I forgot me bow!", she runs past him back into the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup was confused at what she meant, "A witch? Like a real witch?" He asked having heard tales of witches before but magic wasnt real. He then felt that she had grabbed his hand and began to lead him back outside, which he did his best to keep up considering his peg leg and all. When they go outside he was curious but knew a bit about saddles to finished saddling up Angus, "Hey there... big guy." He said gently patting the horses side but waited as she would get her bow. He then was trying to make sense of what a wisp was, since he hadnt heard of those before.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:11 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida has managed to run back inside and grab her weapon upstairs only to be met in the hallway by her mother,"Merida!", she told her angrily,"You can't be going and running off like your doing especially with some strange man!", Merida scrutched herself up and dodged under and around her mother,"Right! uh.. but I never said I was going with him did I?", she dashed for the stairs and slid down the banister, making a tumble run out the door as she landed on her bottom she raced over to the stables and finished up the saddle,"Come on!!", she huffed frustrated,"We gotta goo!!", her eyes widened as the castle guards started going about the place preparing to drop the gate,"Oh no ya dont!", she kicked her horse into high gear as Angus reared back Merida wrapped one hand behind her to catch a hold of Hiccup in case he tried to fall and then she raced toward the bridge finally make it under before they lowered it all the way looking back with a wild crazied eyes she let out a yelp of glee and thunder off towards the woods,"Sorry about that seems my mother was acting alittle over protective there..", she finally slowed Angus down to a trot as they entered into the forest,"No need to make him gallop around do we? Most the real danger is gone", she smiled proudly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup looked at her when she came running back whih as she got him on the horse and begun to gallop away which had surprised hiccup but she caught him and he quickly caught his balance again. When she spoke, he thought it over as they got past the gate into the early evening forest but as the gallop turned into a trot, he sighed, "You know... i did something similar and my father was not happy with it but i dont think this was as important and that it probably could have waited." He stated curiously.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:12 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida shook her head and turned to look back at him,"Nu uh! not with that crimey witch being about I dont trust her..", she turned the horse down a fall path slowing him to a walk,"Look I dont understand it all either but I do know that the wisp will and can change your fate...", she stopped they were getting deeper into the woods now,"Quite now..", she told him looking about her as she jumped down from Angus,"We are sure to meet them soon I hope..", she walked along the path that became even more narrow more of a walk trail as they began to go into a somewhat slight fog,"I hear them...", she steadies her bow next to her,"Need to make sure they aren't leading us to danger though..".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

He held onto the horse to keep his balance but he still didnt understand, "What do you mean, you've met a witch and dont trust her?" He asked confused but when they got off angus, he looked around the forest, "A wisp... hold on, are you talking about some little spirit that are thought to lead people into trouble," he asked remembering it from stories from travelers, tales that he didnt believe much, seeing as his tribe just had to deal with dragons. As they began to walk down the path, their was a blue flame, a light in the distance. He stopped and got out his sword hilt, clicking it so the blade extended. They approached the treeline but as they got close as another blue flame lit, steppin out into the treeline they would see Toothless lighting the ground and stomping it out before curling up. Hearing Hiccup he looked and cocked his head to the side, purring curiously, "Toothless... what are you doing here... you were over there?" He asked pointing in the direction he had remembered them having landed but his question was answered by toothless looking at rustling bushes and rabbits running about making toothless chase them curiously, "Really buddy?" Hiccup asked rubbing his forehead.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:48 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looked off into the distance seeing the blue flame she approached it cautiously as Hiccup followed only to find them drawing nearer to it and finding Hiccup lighting up the ground and then stomping it out before chasing after rabbits Merida giggled,"Ah yer wee beasty is soo adorable", she goes over to pet the black dragon only to stop in the middle of the path as a strange blue spirit light appeared near them,"Oh...", she breathed looking back at hiccup she whispered,"The wisp will lead you to your fate..", and as if possessed by something or the dawning instinct of knowing these aspirations she followed the trail that began to light up every few yards.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup retracted his blade and returned it to his belt but then looked at her when she whispered, turning ti see the wisp. He was surprised but when she began to follow it, he was surprised even more, "Didnt you say it can change fate? Shouldnt we not follow it?" He asked but followed behind her, toothless, being curious followed behind hiccup as the dragon looked at the wisps as well. The trail lead them to a small shack which merida should know all too well who it belongs to.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida came upon a very familiar shack and she turned to watch a small grey little woman sweeping the porch as her face turned into pure surprise and anger,"AH!! ITS YOU!", she ran over to the little woman who looked up cackling at Merida,"If it isn't the foolish selfish little princess..", she walks back into her little hovel leaving Merida frustrated,"Come back here ya sneaky witch!", she crouches into the womans hovel as the old woman turns back and hushes her,"I know what ya came to seek and I have just the thing", she pulls out a rather large piece of leather showing it to the group,"Isn't this is what your friend be needing?", she asks her eyes twinkling,"Yes but!", the witch laughed,"I knew it!", she shoves the leather into Merida's lap as Merida trips loosing her balance as she stumbles back outside the door. Getting up and brushing herself off she turns to Hiccup,"I believe ya be needing this", she handed him the item before turning back as the witch was gleaming,"I still have some things to be saying!", she told her hotly,"Ya didn't need to turn my mother into a bear!", the witch laughed,"Aye but by doing so I fixed what was broken you found yourself didnt ya? didn't change your fate but perhaps it did", her eyes twinkling Merida hotly couldn't protest and her cheek puffed up as she pointed her finger down exhaling loudly as she shouted,"Aye but ya should have told me!", she rubbed her head something awful,"I guess ya be wanting.. something in return for that leather?", she turned back as the witch shook her head,"No.. I dont for I have something to show you.. follow me!", she began to hobble quickly off down a path in the back of the small hovel and Merida straightening herself marched off after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup didnt quite understand why Merida had something to do with this old woman but he overheard what was said. He had a few questions that he would ask her in a moment but noticed the leather. He looked it over curiously but he then put it on Toothless's saddle, stay here buddy, alright." He said hoping that they wont get in trouble with this witch since it seemed that Merida had interacted with her before. Toothless tilted his head before looking back at the shack as he poked his head to see a broom sweeping be itself. It turned to the dragons head before shaking a bit and brushing some floor dust into the dragons face, confusing and making the dragon retract its head from the shed as the door slammed shut by the broom. Toothless looked at the door but moved away and sat away from the shack not sure what just happened. Following Merida, he wasnt sure where they were going but he went up to Merida to walk by her, "Your mother was turned into a bear?" He asked confused yet curious.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:11 pm
HealingAssass1n
"Yes..", sighed merida,"Its more my fault than anything but still..", she stated rather angrily,"I guess its better time than any to tell ya the truth it seems we are walking a ways", the woman was stopping anytime soon and they looked like they were walking up hill again,"about 2 years ago I was 16 years old it was time for my mother to find me a betrothed it was something thats been done for years perfect marriage age among our people", she told him,"Though I can tell you now I was far from being thrilled about getting married I dont like the whole idea especially since its all arranged", she turned to him rolling her eyes,"The other clans brought their first borns and I was to pick whom was to take my hand though the princess got to pick the challenge in which was to be won to have my hand", she went on,"I picked Archery and while the others began to shoot their bows one got a lucky shot at the bulleye seeing I had no choice I used my first plan and hooded myself carrying my own clans flag I challenged everyone elses arrows", she went on,"Shot each bulls eye and for the last shot I shot through the bloody arrow", her eyes lit up,"They didn't think I was the best archer in the land til that happened", she beamed,"Mother was furious she punished me and I was forced to except my fate thats when I met that witch", she pointed to the woman up ahead,"I gave her my necklace for payment for a cake that was suppose to change my mothers mind or so i thought but actually turned my mother into a bear! Damn woman.. she Also did the same to an ancient prince years ago his name was Mor'du..", she then explained,"In the end I managed to save my mother by bonding with her through our journey of turning her back and saving her from being killed by my father the bear king", she explained,"Though I'd say it would have been better if she hadn't been changed into one it would have caused less Chaos honestly".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

The entire tale that she spoke of honestly sounded very made up but she spoke with such truth in her voice that he just nodded his head. He continued walking along as he thought it over, "So you went to a witch, to change your mothers mind? Huh... i just ran away or flew away... because my father believed it was time for me to become chiefton soon... but i didnt think i was. I still wanted to travel and see more of the world. Having left i encountered my mother who was taken by dragons, seeing her as having the soul of a dragon since they saw she wanted peace between humans and dragons. She had been living with them all my life, so that was interesting since i had been told she was killed by them when i was a baby." He said giving his own tale but sighed, looking around, "So where are we going, um... miss?" He wasnt sure what to call the witch but he didnt even know what was going on.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looked up narrowing her eyes as they began to walk towards the ancient ruins,"Hold it!", she moved her arm out stopping hiccup from walking any further,"I'm not going back in there!", she told the witch,"I almost died last time", she snapped crossing her arms as she glared at the witch,"Aye I see very well I suppose you will never find out where your fate really will lead you", she hobbled through the stone arch way turning to hiccup she frowned,"I mean... Maybe..", she shook her head furiously,"I dont now what to do anymore!", she huffed turning as she did,"We have to follow her", she turned back to him,"I guess I have to know.. curiosity will eat me alive just if your gonna follow be careful", she drew up her bow and began to walk forward keeping an ear out for Mor'du as if he were still alive or anything else for that matter that could kill her.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff