Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hiccup followed behind her into the building and looked around at the large room that they had a dinner table set up. He thought it over as he worked bis way into the room but as Merida spoke out he felt a bit surpised she yelled out dragon rider, "Jm Merida!?" He whispered but as she spoke her father got up and began to talk to him, in a way that his father had spoken which threw him off but as he spoke about a bear bitting off his lsg he rubbed the back of bis head, "I guess you could say a beast burned it off... i mean i work in a blacksmith so they was an accident that caused my leg to get burned off." He half lied, not mentioning dragons which when the boys tried running off, one of them had tried snatching the hild from his hip but it was attached to his hip by dragon wire, which was hard to cutor break and when the brother tried running, the wire went taut before going back to Hiccups hip, a spring keeping the wire spooled.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:50 pm
HealingAssass1n
"Boys stop playing now he is our guest shoo shoo", said Elinor rising from her chair as she crossed the room, she gave the new comer a nod,"Its very nice to meet you My name is Elinor queen of the scots This is my husband Fergus the king", she motioned towards him. As Merida was snatching up her bow rather angrily and huffing towards them her blue eyes blazing mad,"And this-', she was cut off by her teenager daughter once again,"Come on mother! he needs something thats why i brought him to da", she jerked her hand towards her dad then crossed her arms rather annoyed as she tapped her foot, while Fergus looked between the two women,"Right right ladys!", he pulled Hiccup along with him as he exclaimed loudly,"I'll fix the laddie up with whatever he be needing", he turning him around he whispered to hiccup,"We don't wanna get in that there mess now do we?", he ushered him into the room and said,"Sorrey bout that wifes alittle on edge Merida's almost 18 and she well", he chuckles,"Anyways what can I do for your kind sir? and by the chance do ya have a name on ya?". Merida turns to her mom rolling her eyes she stomps off in frustration as Elinor shakes her head,"Temper as ever", she remarks quietly going to pick up her papers.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

He looked at the brothers thinking that he had only guess that terrible terrors were little curious thieves but he had been wrong. When the king and queen introduced themselves he bowed slightly to both of them but saw that Merida had cut off her mother, he was a bit in a hurry but he wasnt sure what to do as he was pulled along by her father with his arm around his shoulder. The simularities of her father and his was shocking. When they had gone into the other room he nodded, "Right, My name is Hiccup, Chiefton of the Hooligan tribe, and i am in need of some leather or some tough hide for my sad... sail... for my sail, something hit my boats sail and punched a hole in it." He explained how he needed some hide or something durable to repair the hole.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:26 pm
HealingAssass1n
"Oh?", said Fergus rubbing his chin while he nodded slowly,"I see a sail..", he gives him a big pat on the back,"So a leader of your own clan aye?", he laughed,"Right that is pretty big for such a young lad though sure I'll help you needing to get back home and such", he gives him some instructions,"If you will reenter the courtyard we have a small smithy inside there.. and you can ask him for it tell him that I sent you and you should get what ya be needing", he gives him a big pat on the back before leaving for the door,"Aye! and dont forget to pick ya up alittle grub before you head on your way! It was nice meeting ya hiccup", and out the door he went.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hearing what the father said, he felt like he was being sized up which personally he didnt miss when his own tribe did that to him. He then nodded when Fergus spoke about being able to speak with the blacksmith to get what he needed. He nodded, "Thank you Sir, for your assistance." He said as he would go to have a word with the smith, rather skipping the dinner for a moment to check about the leather/hide but found that the smith had sent out his assistant to get some and wouldnt return till next day, so he would have to wait for a bit. He would return to the main hall where he sat at the table, sitting in the open seat by Merida.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:05 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida was sitting at the dining table her bow no where to be seen as she pounded her head slowly back and forth on the table she looked up at Hiccup came her cheek resting against the table,"Did ya find what you were looking for?", she asked looking rather bored and annoyed at the moment. She lifted her head and you could see the imprint on the side of her face where she had been laying on the wood it was red and marked.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup turned to Merida and gently chuckled at the red mark but he nodded, "Basically but the problem is that the blacksmith says that his assistance sould be back by tomorrow with a shipment of hides which wouldnt be bad but i still need to get back to my tribe. I can only image they are wondering where i am right now, i shouldnt have left when i did." He stated, the last part he whispered a bit to himself but he thought it over, "Excuse me, King Fergus, do you happen to know if their are any islands nearby called Berk?" He asked wondering if he could just sail home.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:26 pm
HealingAssass1n
Fergus was nomming on a mutton chop when he stopped and set it down,"UHhhhh...", he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and tried to think,"Well... maybe..", he replied frowning,"Honestly I never sailed that much so I can't exactly tell ya but there is some maps in the library if ya want to see if you can find your land", he picks back up his mutton chop beginning to nom on it,"Take him to it lassy", he commands as Elinor tells him,"Fergus! dont be eating with your mouth full so impolite", she chuckles.

As Merida got up from the table she motioned for him to follow,"This way!", she told him leading him up the stairs and down the first hall they took a right and not far from that they came to the library opening it she revealed where the maps were stored,"Our ancestors did alittle sailing as well so maybe they been where you were?", she told him,"I'm not really sure our monarchy has been abit sketchy up until my father united the clans".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

He looked at Fergus as he spoke, seeing that he had caught the king off guard with the question but still wanted to see what he could figure out about where he was. When Merida got up, he followed behind her as he looked around the castle curiously. The construction was interesting, using more stone then metal like with his tribe, aside that they didnt have dragons around. He soon followed her into the map area and began to look through some of the parchments, checkingareas in the north, "Berk is located more up in the north, where its colder... but in comparison to here, i can only assume that." He said but laying out a couple of maps, he pulled out his journal and opened it up to show his map of berk he had, hoping to match his map to any of theres. As he unfolded the map of berk and its surroundings he recorded, their were images of many different dragons across the map,drawn to inform hiccup what kind of dragons were whre.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:40 pm
HealingAssass1n
[if the picture is still acting funny tomorrow I will change it out]

Merida looked over at him studying on the map as she propped her hands on the edge of the table resting her chin on them. Eyes darting back and forth as he worked up until he brought out his own things and her head shot instantly up and she began to point to the dragon drawlings,"Are those drawlings of dragons?", she asked rather excited,"Come on!", she shook his shoulder abit,"Come on tell me! There are so many!! Do you own all kinds back in Berk dragon slayer? Do you know how to ride all the dragons? Does your whole tribe ride dragons? Does your dragon have others like him or are they all different??", a berage of questions came out like a waterfall in her mouth.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

He practically jumped back as she began to basically rapid fire questions off after pointing at the drawings of the dragons but sat down in a nearby chair by the tavle they were at, "First off, i never actually slayed dragons, if anything dragon rider is more of a better description which im not sure why you yelled that in front of your parents..." he stated but sighed gently, "Yes, these are the different kinds of dragons that live around my island. We dont own the dragons, they are like, you and Angus was it. We learned how to ride them instead of fighting with them and losing both humans and dragons in said fights. Mostly, for those who need or want to ride. And no, Toothless is a Night Fury, and possibly the last of his kind because never has a second night fury ever been seen." He stated as he thought over all the different kinds of dragons.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:29 am
HealingAssass1n
"Ohhhh sorreeeyyy", she told him nervously seeing as he was being abit over whelming at the moment,"I was just uh...", she rubbed her head nervously,"Well curious is all", she heard him say something about his dragon toothless being the only night fury and her eyes got really big and wide,"What does a nightfury do?", she wondered if it was something more rare than a standard dragon.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

He laughed a bit as she seemed nervous, "No need to be sorry, it happens but yeah seeing a creature you havent seen before is a big surprise. Finding and seeing new dragons is an amazing thing." He said but he thought it over, "Well it was called a nightfury because before we rode dragons, we did fight them but only because they raided our village of food, supplies but they did it by attacking us. They normally would attack at night or in the evening and we did what we could to protect ourselves but one dragon would lay waste to our defenses. We called it a nightfury because its fast and agile, moving through the black sky, unable to be seen due to speed and blending into the sky, until you heard the whistling roar of it closing in procedding the bolt of blue fire that shot like lightning at our defenses." He stated as he explained the nightfury a bit, "I became friends with toothless because i had trouble finding the want to kill dragons but wanted to impress my father. I love inventing and created a net cannon which when i took it to the forest, hearing the nightfury i figured if killing any dragon impressed my dad, it would be a nightfury. And i almost did, the net hit toothless and brought him but when i approached the dragon, i saw fear in its eyes, in its eyes i saw a bit of how i felt so i let him go. Later on i found out that i had damaged his tail wing which prevents him from flying. I tried making a replica of his tail for him and it lead into how i fly with him " he explained, having gone a bit into detail of how he and toothless became friends, he figured he could trust merida.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:37 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida listened quietly to the whole explaining of how the dragons used to be enemies of his people, as he explained his encounter with toothless and how they bonded and became friends,"Ah! so you are the one that messed of the wee beasties wing aye?", she frowned,"I see your deliema if your made to do something then ya dont want to do it but I guess you changed your own fate as well", she didn't want to go into the embarrassing story of how she changed her mother into a bear yet,"Well.. maybe if you can't find it on a map why dont we try to persuade my father to give ya a boat? I could sail with ya up there and see this new land along with how these dragons are and such I think it be rather fun", she grinned,"I can't expected to be stuck here forever now can I? First born or not I'm only a girl and you know all to well how that works around here", she placed her hands on her hips rather annoyed,"Pfft! them clan boys are rather stupid I'd say.. non of them can even hold a bow properely let alone a sword", she shakes her head,"Regardless maybe this will be an advantage to our people exploring beyond our borders what do ya say?", she holds out a hand for him to shake,"Are we agreed?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

He looked at her as she responded but he wasnt sure if he changed his fate or not. He still became chieftan, but he changed the rest of his village and how they changed their own fates. When she spoke about taking a boat, he shook his head, "I dont think that its going to be that simple... because their arent any dragons here. Where i come from their are more dragons then sheep it seems, and me and Toothless didnt fly that far from home, so if we ended up far from our island, their should still be dragons..." he stated thinking that around their island shouldnt have been the only place with dragons. He then thought it over as she overed to help him, "Well when it comes down to it, i hope your okay with viking manners since they arent the most intelligent." He shook her hand, "If i had to say, a lot of my people would be compared to your father, proud, stubborn, follows traditions and fanily, warriors but kind... a bit thick but we treat each other as family." He stated, sadly we dont have a castle either but its still home." He said kindly.

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff