Welcome to Gaia! ::

how would i download and or unpack wzmss.dll?
A .dll is not (usually) meant to be unpacked. It's a dynamic library used by the computer.

If you can read code (and it's ugly), you can unDLL it. This will take the code in the DLL and make it into assembly code. I do not remember then name of the Un-DLL application, but you should be able to find it by googling UNDLL or UN-DLL.

However, after doing some searching you can unpack this DLL (Maplestory... rolleyes ... I'll hold my comments) using Themida Unpacker. You can probably find it online.
SimpleSimon
A .dll is not (usually) meant to be unpacked. It's a dynamic library used by the computer.

If you can read code (and it's ugly), you can unDLL it. This will take the code in the DLL and make it into assembly code. I do not remember then name of the Un-DLL application, but you should be able to find it by googling UNDLL or UN-DLL.

However, after doing some searching you can unpack this DLL (Maplestory... rolleyes ... I'll hold my comments) using Themida Unpacker. You can probably find it online.

Win32DASM, Ollydbg, SoftICE to name a few debuggers that allow you to view dll's assembly.
yea i really need help for the wzmss.dll xd
so were can u download it tell me or tell me the website

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas