Welcome to Gaia! ::

weeee...its so cute...umm...wonder what to name it...*thinks*
wee..i direct linked my dragon just to let you now
Naru0
wee..i direct linked my dragon just to let you now

Okay, thanks for telling me! 3nodding
can you get now 1 of the 4 egg`s on the 1e page ?
so yes please can i get the 1e egg ?
manga girl
can you get now 1 of the 4 egg`s on the 1e page ?
so yes please can i get the 1e egg ?

Sorry, please read the first page. The Panda egg is going to be auctioned on the 25th, and the three Marbled eggs will be up for auction starting in an hour and a bit. I'll be posting to say when the auction starts.

Dapper Lunatic

Cool eggs^_^ Good luck everybody! *Hugs her own egg* It's gonna be my siggy sitter until I can get Io up and ready to show off. *Is her masque*
Ice Queen
Cool eggs^_^ Good luck everybody! *Hugs her own egg* It's gonna be my siggy sitter until I can get Io up and ready to show off. *Is her masque*

biggrin Will you stick around and bump a bit at the auction? I'm planning on giving awards to the people who bump the most. 3nodding
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
is this the lot of bumps that you mane ?????
bumpy bump bumpy bump i like bumping biggrin
my hart go bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump !
*munches on cheese*
I sent the trade for #2! Sorry about the lateness, I posted right when the school bell rang, so I couln't send the trade. I got home, and lost the thread sweatdrop just found it this moring
hello peaple *waves*
bump bump bump
SiyannaTwilight
I sent the trade for #2! Sorry about the lateness, I posted right when the school bell rang, so I couln't send the trade. I got home, and lost the thread sweatdrop just found it this moring

No problem! I don't mind at all, as long as I'm not kept waiting for weeks. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff