Beowulf is available for breeding^_^

Okay, I'll add it to the site! Thanks!

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
I Bumpith therefore I am.
Okay everyone, I've posted the times for the flat sale on the front page. 3nodding It is around five hours later than my previous few, so those who are in school or sleeping at that time can perhaps get a chance at a little egg. Tomorrow's clutch are all pretty rainbow-ish calico Dragonlings, I'm hoping they all go to good homes.

Anyway, while I'm rambling about clutches and Dragonling themes, I've got several themes planned but I've got no idea which one to do first! The planned themes are Gothic, Tribal Markings, Runic Markings, Terrain Coloured, and Animal Patterned. Any suggestions or comments?
Whee! Just a reminder, the colouring contest ends tonight, and the flat sale is later today...
I'll now be taking claims for the flat sale eggs! Here they are, please specify the name of the egg you would like, each is 1k. Thanks.

<center>User Image <-- Lonely Purple

User Image <-- KetchupUser ImageUser Image <-- Goldenrod
User Image <-- Lemon LimeUser ImageUser Image <-- Sea and Green
User Image <-- Ocean MamboUser ImageUser Image <-- Twilight
User Image <-- BubblegumUser ImageUser Image <-- Valentine</center>

If you do claim an egg, please be patient while I put your name on it's certificate and get it uploaded. I will probably be doing all nine in a short period of time, and I'd rather get everyone's names straight rather than rush through it. 3nodding
*pokes thread, waits for buyers...*
I will take the lonely purple egg... POOR BABY!!! *huggles egg*

Dapper Lunatic

Pocket Angel

Oh good. biggrin It's nice to see this one finally go to an owner. I'll stick your name on the certificate right away. 3nodding
I'll take Twilight 3nodding
Spikys Shadow
Pocket Angel

Oh good. biggrin It's nice to see this one finally go to an owner. I'll stick your name on the certificate right away. 3nodding

Okay, I sent the trade already! biggrin Poor baby, how can people claim one and then abandon the poor thing! It isn't even hatched yet, I will make sure it never happens again! *sings to little purple egg*

Do we choose names for them? Or do you choose them for us?

Newbie Noob

I would like the coolness lonley purple dragon thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff