Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the shop?

Yes <3 0.85812356979405 85.8% [ 375 ]
No. 0.14187643020595 14.2% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 437 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 361 362 363 > >> >>> »|

all i can really say to the extent of how trully impresed i am with your art is: wooooooooow eek the girl who recived that blodwy grunny pic is truly blessed.
Now's the part where I ask the first retarded question of the thread: Does your shop do OCs? *Tried to read carefully but is a little estupid sometimes* I didn't see it mentioned as yes or no anywhere.
;__; No one appreciates my offer of manbabies. How sad. It's not like they're easy to do!
User Image

Don't know if this is the J or me speaking,
but I'll buy a fullbody!

Lemme just fill out that order form

User Image
*glomps eddou desu*
Username: Naughty Pom
Avatar(s) you want drawn (pic mandatory): User Image
Type of art: Full Body
Details: Can you please do my avvie on a bean bag having a session (Smoking a Joint [Edited for your entertainment])
I'm a very layed back, chilled kinda guy that loves to smoke; my avvie is much like me

Use your imagination and fun; but make sure he's got that stoner smile!

Total:80k
Tip: Surprise
Okee. Uhm, in lieu on an answer, I don't want to miss my chance at a spot, so I'm just gonna post. If it turns out you do do OCs, then I'll just have to try and bribe you for a slot- or, uhm, to switch this request out for it instead.

Username: Emmery
Avatar(s) you want drawn (pic mandatory): User Image
Type of art: Fullybody
Details: I'd like him to be kind of smirky and michevious looking with a very confident looking pose, if that's possible. I don't want to cramp the artist's style too much. Just as long as he looks pleased with himself. =3
Total: 80k
Made up with an Oct 05 Letter (Lowest on vend 69k) and 16k pure?
= 85k ish?

Alternatively I can pay 80k pure.

Aged Capitalist

Emmery
Now's the part where I ask the first retarded question of the thread: Does your shop do OCs? *Tried to read carefully but is a little estupid sometimes* I didn't see it mentioned as yes or no anywhere.

LOL yeah It isnt mentioned because kazkaz will draw anything if you give enough detail. Sooo the answer is yes.

Aged Capitalist

Zaki Blue
;__; No one appreciates my offer of manbabies. How sad. It's not like they're easy to do!

Ofcours we want your manbabies darling
heart !

Aged Capitalist

Naughty Pom; Could you explain what 'having a session' is? I get it but a little detail on that would be nice.

Emmery; Feel free to edit your request now that I answered your question.

to both; Kaz should give you two answers tomorrow morning :] thank you for ordering!
Eddou

heart !
Whew! I was afraid you weren't going to claim paternity. You can't just love me and leave me with a bun in the oven you know. gonk
Well awesome. ^__^

I wonder, is it possible to just snag the bribe slot as well, should my bribe be good enough? I don't want to be greedy, =/

The OC commission is a little demanding though. sweatdrop
Emmery
Well awesome. ^__^

I wonder, is it possible to just snag the bribe slot as well, should my bribe be good enough? I don't want to be greedy, =/

The OC commission is a little demanding though. sweatdrop
Go on and be greedy, you saucy b*****d.

Aged Capitalist

Zaki Blue
Eddou

heart !
Whew! I was afraid you weren't going to claim paternity. You can't just love me and leave me with a bun in the oven you know. gonk

We're responsible gaians =x
we'll love you long time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas