I love Roleplaying with anybody, but i have to make a few rules so that i don't get pissed at your idiocy.
1. Minimum of 4 sentences. I get that you sometimes don't have that much to say, but at least try, please.
2. You must be semi-literate or literate. I don't want chat speak and s**t like that. It has to be worth reading.
3. I don't want the whole RP to be just sex. Romance is required.
4. Long-term rp's are really great. But if the RP just fizzles and dies, I understand.
5. Know what you want the rp to be about. (teacher x student, sister x sister, etc.) Also know who you want to be who (the teacher and the student) and who is dominant and who is submissive.
6. I DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING: teacher/student, sister/sister, etc! THEY HAVE BECOME BORING. Your challenge is to keep me interested in the RP. I need to know the plot and what type of RP it is. If you want a sister/sister RP or something like that, there must be an SUPERB plot. Something exciting. (yes, I know that I used these as examples in the rule above.)
Will add more as needed. Thanks for reading!
· Sun Oct 11, 2009 @ 10:26pm · 0 Comments