Reply General Sports Discussion
Who will pass the HR record after A-rod Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

big_man_9221

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 am
Barry Bonds is going to pass the career HR record that was accomplished by Hammerin' Hank in the next fews days or evenly possibly today and now with the way A-rod is hitting homeruns after homeruns he will obviously surpass the record by double digits. So it goes like this Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Barry Bonds, Alex Rodriguez and then ......?

Well I want to hear your opinion on who has a good chance of becoming the next one, see of you can replace the question mark. It may be a little early but I just want to hear everyones opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:22 am
A-Rod is certainly on the path that much is true, but I'm not saying he won't do it, but I will say he has to keep it up and it's gonna be a long while till he hits 700 at the least. Will he do it? Deep inside I think he will and I hope the record will go on for at least 50 years with no breaks.  

Hanku Royiaki

nickpotkovac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:25 am
How can u ask a question like that?? This recrord is not easy to break.The time span between Hank Aaron and Barry Bonds was about 50 years or so..And it u say that A-Rod will break the record by double digits then it is gonna be even harder to break.Nobody in the MLB right now besides Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez will break the home run record (according to you about A-Rod)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:12 pm
Well since players have certainly hit more homeruns than many people in the past so I just wanted to hear a anhy small yet short suggestions of the next power hitter excluding a-rod.  

big_man_9221

Boston_24

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:07 am
I think Pujols got a pretty good chance and so does Ryan Braun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:52 pm
If you're going to say someone from the Brewers, it's the Prince of Power.

A little early to say for him or Braun.

Maybe Pujols can.  

Nothing Inc

MC icedog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:36 pm
I guarrentee you, nobody that is playing professional baseball right now, including minor leagues.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:08 am
well its to early to tell but alber pujols or ryan howard  

nickpierg81

JTClassof08

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:45 pm
I don't think anyone for a VERY long time  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:03 am
Ryan Braun has a better chance than prince. But Arod will beat the record unless he gets injured. After that, there isn't really someone who will beat it.  

Luskin3

thewingsword

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:16 am
Ryan Howard started to late.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:05 am
a-rods not gonna pass it hes only at 500 he needs 200 something more lol  

Evil Andriod Soldat127

Boston_24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:48 am
Evil Andriod Soldat127

First he still doesn't have 500HR and second he's only 32 so he still got alot of time to pass the HR record.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:35 am
Evil Andriod Soldat127

A-rod will pass the Bonds record( I am 100 % sure. I mean he is on his way to hit 800 career homeruns and the way I see it A-rod will not have a an injury that will harm him and his way to pass the homerun record. A-rod takes care of his body to well for an injury like that to happen.  

big_man_9221

big_man_9221

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:42 am
Luskin3
Ryan Braun has a better chance than prince. But Arod will beat the record unless he gets injured. After that, there isn't really someone who will beat it.
If Ryan Braun keeps up his way of hitting he will certainly be on the list you never know if he will pass it.  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff