Reply SlipKnoT Forum
concerts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonicSmurf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:09 am
i've never been able to see slipknot play live for myself, but i've heard a lot of different comments about how they play. some say they're amazing live, others say they suck. So i thought i'd start a discussion about their live shows. What are the good/bad parts in it? what makes them so special?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:50 am
Ive never been to one either. I really want to though. You can look up all of their live songs on Youtube, if you dont already know.  

Playare
Crew

DemonicSmurf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:18 am
Playare
Ive never been to one either. I really want to though. You can look up all of their live songs on Youtube, if you dont already know.

i know, but it isnt the same to watch it online as it is to see it in real life..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:38 am
DemonicSmurf
Playare

i know, but it isnt the same to watch it online as it is to see it in real life..

Well i know that lol, but just to see how they sound xp  

Playare
Crew

AnNoDaMn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:38 am
o man, u guys have no clue as to what ur missing... all i can say is that they are frickin SWEET live.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:40 am
ThaBunnyBabe
o man, u guys have no clue as to what ur missing... all i can say is that they are frickin SWEET live.

Thats all gonk  

Playare
Crew

AnNoDaMn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:43 pm
Playare
ThaBunnyBabe

Thats all gonk

sorry love, thats all  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:42 pm
It's AWESOME!
When I went to one of the concerts there was a huge mosh pit.
As for the music, sound better live then something off youtube.  

livingdeadlove2

Tetsuya Saki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:01 pm
I haven't been to a concert. The only time I ever saw them live was off of the Disasterpiece DVD set my sis used to have.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:49 pm
Tetsuya Saki
I haven't been to a concert. The only time I ever saw them live was off of the Disasterpiece DVD set my sis used to have.

Lucky! =P  

Playare
Crew

Vox_Strauss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:59 pm
I saw them, not the full band, but I went to a Stonesour concert, and they played Improbable off of "mate feed kill repeat."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:52 pm
i seen them at ozzfest 2001 ...there so awesome live ...you cant find a word to explain it....just that if you never heard em live then you never heard slipknot to the full extent  

TH3 KR33P3R

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

doggychow13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:16 pm
duh the masks retard  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:11 am
i wish i could go but my parents would not let me even if they toured where i lived emo cry evil hate them lieke OMFG!! evil scream  

bmxslipknotdrummer

death_by_idiocy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:07 pm
Man I hope they come to Vegas.  
SlipKnoT Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items