Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:35 pm
Please, PLEASE stop making random 'Hey, I'm new' threads, from now on I will delete them. Introduce yourself here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:47 pm
600th post FTW...  

Eevee Darko

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:51 pm
Phoenix10293
600th post FTW...

Damn right. ******** that '200th post ftw' bullcrap.
WE PASSED THE FOLLOWERS OF KIRA! :K
(Just a little backstory here, the Followers of Kira guild has been around a bit longer than us, and immediately after I created the L guild, I got invited into the Followers of Kira guild. Obviously, I declined - what the hell? I obviously support L, not Kira. Well, we've already passed them both in number of members and number of posts.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:34 pm
HAHA STUPID KIRA! L>>>>Kira, no duh.
But anywayz... um... I'm Jam and I loves L a ton right now [televisions taste funny when you lick them cuz L is on the screen] ^^ Though Mello is my FAVORITE! heart And also I've only been into Death Note for about a month so if I lack knowledge I apologize... sweatdrop

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:41 pm
Jam-Kiske
HAHA STUPID KIRA! L>>>>Kira, no duh.
But anywayz... um... I'm Jam and I loves L a ton right now [televisions taste funny when you lick them cuz L is on the screen] ^^ Though Mello is my FAVORITE! heart And also I've only been into Death Note for about a month so if I lack knowledge I apologize... sweatdrop

Don't worry, I think I've been into it maybe over a month, too... But I've already finished the series 4laugh ... emo As long as you don't bash L in any way, you'll fit in fine. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:53 pm
Alright coolz.... well I've watched episodes 20-36 and read volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 9, 11, and 8 in that order... O.o And I have the first movie... that's it though... [only own manga 5, 6, 8, 10, and 11] I've also completely spoiled the end for myself.... sweatdrop  

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:56 pm
Jam-Kiske
Alright coolz.... well I've watched episodes 20-36 and read volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 9, 11, and 8 in that order... O.o And I have the first movie... that's it though... [only own manga 5, 6, 8, 10, and 11] I've also completely spoiled the end for myself.... sweatdrop

I have the first 5 mangas (they were having a buy 3 get 1 free sale so I bought four... my dad paid for the first one :3) I don't have the movie, I haven't seen it... and yeah, episode 37 was good, but was ruined by somebody in the GD saying "Ryuk kills Light" in a thread that had literally nothing to do about Death Note. (Highlight to read, I turned it white because of spoilers...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:04 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Jam-Kiske

I have the first 5 mangas (they were having a buy 3 get 1 free sale so I bought four... my dad paid for the first one :3) I don't have the movie, I haven't seen it... and yeah, episode 37 was good, but was ruined by somebody in the GD saying "Ryuk kills Light" in a thread that had literally nothing to do about Death Note. (Highlight to read, I turned it white because of spoilers...)

*is still working on the mangas herself*
Yeah! The anime was freaking brilliant...heh, I cried in episodes 6 and 25 and held my breath the rest. Come ep. 37...I was all set, no tears at all until someone had to show up at the stairwell...*looses control yet again*
Beautiful!  

Monstre_Charmant

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:05 pm
Yeah! They had but 3 get one free here too! But I had to get my friend a present so I got her 2 to be nice and 2 Death Note books for myself. I also reserved a copy of volume 12 cuz they're sold out... even though I only have 17 cents...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Jam-Kiske
Yeah! They had but 3 get one free here too! But I had to get my friend a present so I got her 2 to be nice and 2 Death Note books for myself. I also reserved a copy of volume 12 cuz they're sold out... even though I only have 17 cents...

xd You're a better friend than I am.  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:16 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Jam-Kiske

Heh... I was SO tempted to just get her one book and 3 Death Note volumes for myself but no... I'm just that great of a person! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:06 am
Jam-Kiske
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Jam-Kiske

Heh... I was SO tempted to just get her one book and 3 Death Note volumes for myself but no... I'm just that great of a person! biggrin

I would've just horded them all to myself and found her a different gift. You're a MUCH better friend than I am. surprised  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:41 am
Hiya! I just wanted to give a shoutout to all our newbies! Support L and put one of our banners on your profile or signature!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:46 am
To all of you who were already in when I posted this:
Just think, you'll be able to say you joined the L Guild within the first week and a half it was around. surprised
(I find it amazing that we're over 650 posts and 100 members already and I've had it less than two weeks... heart Thank you all for supporting the L Guild!)  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:42 am
Introductions? Okay, let's see what I can come up with.

Greetings, everyone ^^ My name's Keyhala and I'm a swedish gal whose one-and-only love is L. Yeah, I've even turned down people because I say I have someone else I love. Some friends (and family members) cann me stupid and childish, but these are my feelings and that's that.

On to other stuff. I've been an active (read 'rabid') fangirl of Death Note (And of course, L heart ) since October last year, and I've finished the Manga (all 12 volumes), the anime (37 episodes) read the Novel, seen the LA-movies and I'm drawing a lot of fanart and write fanfiction with the fandom.

I do also have the soundtracks, a death note of my own, two wallscrolls (both of them feature L 3nodding heart ), several pictures and doujinshis, and of course, my love for L.

Speaking of that, one of my nicknames (besides Keyhala) is 'Eru-chan' (or just Eru, in some occasions) and it simply just turned up one day among my friends and I (my best friends' nicknames are Mello-tan and Raito-kun *laugh* (and we're all girls))

What else... Well, as I said, I draw fanart (most of them are seen at my DeviantArt account) and write fanfiction. My pride and joy in the fanfictionworld is my ongoing story 'Once is Once' (If anyone has read it - I'm always happy to hear people's thoughts of it)

... Other than that... I have a very sweet tooth, and I love math (yeah, call me freaky blaugh ). I am also going to study in Japan between August 19th 2007 and Januari 9th 2008. And I plan on getting myself some merchandise during that time wink .

Well, that's all I could come up with right now - I hope to have a very enjoyable time here ^^

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff