Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fanfiction
Rules/Guidelines (Read. I'll be able to tell if you don't.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:52 pm
Rules! Yeah, yeah, I know... two sets of rules in one forum. I must be a truly horrible Guild owner, huh? I'm so abusive.

1. FOLLOW GAIA'S TOS. This is NOT a guideline, this is a rule. You have no choice. If the fanfiction breaks one of Gaia's rules, mention which rule it breaks and send us a link. Just don't post it directly in the forum and we'll be fine.

2. The title of your thread is the title of your story. If you don't follow this, I'll be happy to edit and fix it.

3. At the top of the thread, post a paragraph description of your story with any warnings you might have for us. Also, if there's a pairing, mention it... nobody wants to find themselves suddenly reading a story of a pairing they don't like. And no, not everybody approves of L/Light. D<

4. If it's not yours but you would like to see others' opinions on it (or you think we'd enjoy it), post a description (if on fanfiction.net, use the author's description) of it and the link in a thread (still titled with the title of the story). Also post any pairings/warnings if it's not mentioned in the description, and if it breaks any rules, mention that.

5. By posting a story here, you're putting it up for discussion. Remember that. You can't complain over constructive criticism.

6. DO NOT FLAME! If you flame somebody, I will delete your post and send you a warning. Keep flaming, I will ban you from the guild. No ifs, ands, or buts.

If you break any of these rules, I will not hesitate to warn you and fix the problem.
Have fun posting!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:55 pm
Good rules. *goes to fix post*  

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

shinigami_world

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:10 pm
ok
i got it!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:22 pm
as an author, i follow all the rules of game play. so, this won't be a problem!! really ^_^

i always follow the rules, as a must for my writing, so that way people can enjoy something nice.... and i'm a pg-13 writer, so, your rules apply all the same ^_^

thanks for the heads-up, thought  

johansaiou

Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces