Reply Once Upon a Time: A Guild of Redwall
You know you're obsessed with Redwall when... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestiara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:56 pm
You use phrases like 'lack a day' 'toodle pip' and frequently end sentences with 'wot wot'

You want to be an archaeologist and find Martin the Warrior's sword.

You talk to yourself in mole speech, and don't find it strange.

You like to describe yourself as a 'strong, badger lord type person'.

You stayed up nights over the riddles in Pearls of Lutra

You quiz fellow fans on meaningless trivia every chance you get

When you find yourself trying to cut up some tough meat, you pull out a large knife, scream "Eulaliaaaa!!!" and try to attack it.

You're going to name your firstborn son Martin, just because

You have the urge to poison your father, so you can be head of the household.

You start dancing with a crab along the beach one day

You go to the pet store, buy an eel, and name it 'Snakefish"

Your mom asks you why you keep a mop next to your bed, and you say 'This isn't a mop! it's my javelin!"

Your mother doesn't comment, because she's used to this sort of thing

You paint your house red.

You install a belltower instead of a satellite dish

You cry at the mention of mousetraps

Whenever someone mentions the Bubonic Plague, you mutter "lousy vermin"

You refer to your basement as Cavern Hole

Your dream is to see Martin kick the snot out of Mickey Mouse

You can spell 'Salamandastron' off the top of your head.

You say paws instead of hands

You want to have a Great Hall Cake for your birthday

You're mad that the Noonvale Players were excluded from the Tony Awards

If you can't think of any, go to www.redwall.org, click on Snowfur on the left hand side, go to the links page, and laugh a lot at the suggestions. The page is where I got these, because I can no longer remember any of my original ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:46 pm
Hey Celestiara! I was wondering when we'd hear from you- seeing as you were one of the first to join. smile  

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

Celestiara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:21 am
Sorry for taking so long redface But I couldn't think of a thread and I don't do roleplaying, so I couldn't have contributed much. I'll try to get better, though!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:12 pm
You forgot 'you start to call people 'beasts' instead of man.'  

watanuki-san

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:07 pm
You know you're obsessed with Redwall when you make shrewbeer in your kitchen, free mice from gluetraps, have (or used to have cry ) pet mice named Martin and Rose (they were even the proper colors xd ), plan to have a pet ferret named Feragho, and cry like you lost your best friend when Brian Jacques is only 4 hours away signing books and you can't go. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:21 pm
I LOVE THIS! THIS IS AWESOME!  

watanuki-san

Celestiara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:01 am
Keep 'em comin'!

You wear a habit as your Halloween costume.

You have seriously considered having whiskers implanted on your face, your ears cut and shaped to be more round, and getting a tail implant.

You have several copies of the same book in the series, and keep the old tattered ones in a shrine-like shelf on your bookshelf. They're tattered because you've read them so much.

You ALWAYS feel sad when Rose dies. No matter how many times you've read Martin the Warrior.

You think Gonff could have shown Robin Hood a thing or two about theiving.

Badgermums notoriously remind you of old baby-sitters.

You yell "Eulalia" whenever your sports team scores a point. (My friend and I have actually done this at a basketball game. We got a lot of funny stares, but it was fun enough to be worth it. I highly recommend it as a way to get the tall person sitting in front of you blocking your view to move. 3nodding )

That's all for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:21 pm
Wow I am addicted... talk2hand  

Doup

Keno_the_Vampire_Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:00 am
I've got one:

You know you're obsessed when you use terms like A and B the C of D.

I always use that term.

Oh, and I can spell Salamandastron off the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:41 pm
I used A and B the C of D once, and everyone in the room gave me strange looks, except for my Granddad, who was in the Navy once. He must have heard it used a lot. 3nodding  

Celestiara

dark77778

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:15 pm
I just recently applied to the guild and my entire request was in rabbit dialect. I can't hear the Badger song anyore without thinking Redwall either -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:28 pm
dark77778
I just recently applied to the guild and my entire request was in rabbit dialect. I can't hear the Badger song anyore without thinking Redwall either -_-

Actually, it was in hare dialect, hon'. XD. If you called a hare a rabbit they'd probably kick you. Still, I enjoyed your application, I must say. Welcome to the guild!

I do adore hares though. Take one look at the Crew RPing thread and you can figure that out.

Hares own the rest! blaugh  

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

dark77778

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:37 pm
Haha! Will do. Yes, pardon me, it is hare dialect. Yeah, Hare's beat rabbits any day. They're much more fit aren't they?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:39 pm
Yeah. Rabbits are a bunch'a wusses. I think they only showed up in Martin the Warrior, but anyone's welcome to correct me there.

Though I did just start using a rabbit character, hmm...  

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

dark77778

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:07 pm
Hahaha! I've read Redwall after watching the serise ['cause I was all like, okay the books always better than the serise,] and I never missed an eppisode. Then I watched parts of Matameo but was all like 'Rather read the book!' but I think I ended up seeing like, 1/2 of that. Then for some stupid reason, I stopped reading Redwall. Five years later I find myself yearning for a book that isn't Harry Potter, Pendragon or Discworld [though I still love those ones] I find myself completely void of ideas so I'm searching through my school library for a book with lots of characters and I stuble upon Redwall and I slap myself in the head for forgetting about it. So I picked up the one that has the most characters that I could find [Loamhedge, currently reading] and find that I went too far ahead in time for the book so I wanna go back and pick up Martin the Warrior from Chapters  
Once Upon a Time: A Guild of Redwall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff