PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:59 pm
Hi Bro! x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:00 pm
hey sis. What are you up to?  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Living Within Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:07 pm
trying to get a rp stuff ready... cause i thought about a good rp that i could post in this forum and the other forums. ^_^" other than that nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:09 pm
oh thats cool. I am just messing around with an ed bean in Lycoris of the Twilight's profile. Its actually pretty funny what they dream about. Ah, this reminds me of the good ol' days when we use to post in the forums  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Living Within Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:11 pm
Now that you said that... I remember some of my random dreams I've been having lately. XD well kinda remember them... I kinda forgot bits of it while at work, and also that I woke up so early in the morning I kinda forgot about it cause of how i woke up too. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:13 pm
lol. I know how that feels. I almost getting to the good part in my dream and then I wake up and slowly forget it. I am like WTF, that was a good dream! As for today, I slept pretty long because I was having such a nice dream. I even forget what the dream was about. lol  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Living Within Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:16 pm
lol doesn't that usually happen to all of us? XD haha Yea I forgot most of my dreams by now... but only a few that were really weird or funny or scary I usually remember. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:20 pm
lol I hardly ever remember any of my dreams. I only remember bits and pieces. One time I had a dream about a T-rex was one of my friend's pets and it went around and ate everyone. I was like WTF o_O  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Living Within Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:34 pm
lol i had a dream once that everything was made of cardboard.... And that was like 4-5 years ago when I was moving. So that was kinda the reason for the dream but at the end of the dream I had anime characters like Kiba (yugioh) and all come up to me asking if i needed cardboard boxes. I woke up thinking "What the?" rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:38 pm
lol that was funny. I am so glad that I know how to balance a checkbook. When I got home, my check balance was off from what I had. I actually had more in my checking account than what I had down. lol  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Living Within Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:40 pm
lol i see... ohh i get paid in about another two weeks! XD haha I have $504 in my account right now x3 All for AE in August! Yey~! I'll buy tons of stuff! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:49 pm
crying That's mean sis. Buying con stuff while I have to sit here and suffer with store crap. Oh well, I'm going to Hot Topic tomorrow to see what all they have to offer. Borders better have what I want otherwise I will kill them RAWR!  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Living Within Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:53 pm
lol you can get stuff from AE the year you come up here and visit me! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:01 pm
Maybe I can get someone to drive me up there. Or maybe I can be brave and use the airplane. .....  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Otaku Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas