Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply How to generate gold without begging
this weird auction idea...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whaddayathink?
Bleh.
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Yea.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Getta hellaway fromma whoring spot!!!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:09 am
Lol I got this weird idea all of a sudden. People of the guild should aution dates for charity! We should make an auction for it and people would volunteerly date the highest bidder in gaia fishing spot, cinemas or any other place of their choice. I know it's a weird idea but definately an amusing one!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:43 am
Honestly, I don't think that will bode well.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:13 pm
I think that could be a good idea, but it would really depend on how it was done so people don't think that we're auctioning people off just to go cyber or something sweatdrop I think that it could work out really well if done right though. It would give people a chance to really get to know other guild members one on one and could be a nice fund raiser ^^

I personally think that we should consider doing it for real wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:22 am
Ooh, this one could come with quite a bit of controversy. Since, Gaia is a PG-13 rated forum, it might not be such a good idea to auction off dates. However, I can see a heap of people actually meeting up in real life to meet people they talk to on this forum. That's a great idea to meet friends but not all people will feel comfortable with this.  

Black Hale

How to generate gold without begging

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff