Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss-monotony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:14 am
AaronMaster2007
xazn_pridex
AaronMaster2007
xazn_pridex
(Mind if I join?((Hope I'm not too late))
Name:Mimi
Species:Elf/Human
Personality:She loves learning the magical arts and elementals. She is skilled in sorcery, enchantments and summoning.(hope thats allowed) She loves animals since she's been living within the forest for her whole life. She is very kind, but sometimes childish.
-----------------------
*Mimi walks around like she does each day. Suddenly she hears a voice coming from somewhere. Like usual she jumps up in the tree to inspect the forest for beings lurking around. She enchants her eyes and finds a group of armed people. She curiously creeps quietly trying not to being heard.* "Good. We have a team of great warriors and one healer. You always need one healer in your team. It's tradition." *Her blood boiled with excitment. She accedently stepped on a twig with all of her excitment. SNAP*

Jannette:*In her mutation lycan form. This form is more wolf then human but she's still her sweet lovable heroic self. looks over to she the half elf.*Oh. Hi there.(Half elf is basically any elf that has other creatures blood in them. Aceiana who was turned into a vampire,Byron who was born before Aceiana was a vampire so he doesn't have vampiric blood,and Brad and Alisa who do have the vampiric blood are half elves. Aceianas my moms character idea and the others are my idea.)
Jannette biggrin on't worry. We won't hurt you. In fact. Why don't you help us. We'll need attack magic to even it out.

"M-Me?Sure!" *Mimi stepped out into the light. She wore blue mage robes with her long brown hair down.* "Here! This should help." *Mimi casted an enchantment that made them faster and stronger.* "But remember it only last a few hours."
Jannette:Heh. if we end up in the dark forest it won't matter for me. I become stronger there anyways. And faster. Oh and to go with that I grow bigger there for some reason.

"Cool!"*Mimi takes a leaf and plays a tune. A squirrel comes.* "Meet Chippy!" *Gives "Chippy" an acorn.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:20 am
*walks out side*  

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:01 pm
Jannette:Shirley! You can come out now!*A cute little squirrel shows up.(The very same squirrel that's basically the neighbor hood pet where I live.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:03 pm
he walks on with out them and heads for the castle '..since the others were busy talking he just decide to get a head start.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:16 am
*dissepires like a ninja*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:55 am
Jannette:*Takes wolf form and runs past him.*Hey Sho. Hurry up slowpoke.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:03 pm
He chuckles a bit as he ran quicker and then sat lightly on janettes back bearly putting wight on her at all  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:56 pm
(can i join? in??? )  

Seth Prysm

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:21 pm
GaaraSarahgfSasukewife
(can i join? in??? )

(go ahead. Give data about your character and join in.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:12 am
((hope i can join if you guys dont mind))

Kahelia walks in the hut with fresh water and hands it to her.
" he might want this" said kahelia.
"it's fresh and it has been purified by the high priest of the village. It should help him heal faster if you ask me." said Kahelia whispering.

((hope that was good enough))  

me_mi12

Bankotsu-aniki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:56 am
*would walk through some trees* ( is a young man :age 16 that is bored/very mysteriouse and sexy xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:46 pm
"Hmmm...I wonder where people are?" Sean asked himself.  

Keymaster of the Locks

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces