Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:51 pm
This is my first post and i wish to make it a good one. Any one may join and Its set in the wild so expect un-expted turns. biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:12 pm
~walks in to the wood lost and confused blood flowing down my left arm and a bad limp~ W-where am i..~i mumble as i travel on my way hopeing to find someone who can help~ H....elp.~ i mutter with my last breath and collapses~  

Sintaroi

lilyxoxo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:20 pm
Shayla and some of the men in the tribe that has lived in the woods for a long time picked up the lost man and lays him in the sick tent. " I hope he wakes soon" says Shayla with concern tone to her voice to her tribe members.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:39 pm
~dosesn move for 6 hours~ huh
~slowly sits up and looks around~  

Sintaroi

lilyxoxo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:42 pm
"well Good morning sleepy" Shayla smiled at the new guy " I am shayla Leader of this tribe and who might you be?" Shayla smiled a gentle smile.
Two of the men who had helped him in the tent came and brought the new comer some food and drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:01 pm
~moves very weakly and slowly~ They call me Sin~ i say in a very very weak and raspy voice~ where am i~as i seek i am carless and let my fangs show a lil~ i need to feed...  

Sintaroi

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:16 pm
(mind if i join in? and what kind of species are alowed? are elves?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:39 pm
(sure and any speices)  

Sintaroi

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:42 pm
ok thanks n.n)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:34 pm
Name: Sho of the dark elves
Sex: Male.
Abilities: Magic, high agility, speed, stringht, and some shape shifting abilities. Sharp strings that shoot ou of his finger nails and cut though just abotu anything they tuch.
Personality/Bio:Sho is very quiet though he will speak his mind if he feels he has to. He lost his family years ago along with his forest when they were pushes out by human no less when they betrayed their trust and burnt houses with people inside. Sho made it out alive and ended up living with another group of elves who thought him everything but banished him when they heard that he had murdered all of the people who kill his. But he had destroyed the town and everyone there even children and women who did have anything o do with the massacre of his people. The elves cursed him to live forever with the mark of black wings and the constant remembrance of every innocent faces he killed and also holds aheart shape pendent that hold all peoples memories and whic he can never lose.

Picture: User Image  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

lilyxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:51 pm
"Sin you are in My village of special warrior elves called Tylan, if you wanna feed on something please go into the side forest to the left." Shayla smiled and got up to deal with the threat of war that was comming to the region. Usually war doesn't come to Tylan but they are always on high alert.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:43 pm
Gaia Name: xokeraxo
Character Name: kera
sex:female
Personality:likes to fight and dosen't wait for the others to attackt first for she is a leader herself and will take a stand, even if shes all alone. Determind, self taught, powerful, and will do anything to help a friend in need even if that means her life.
BIO: Lost parents at young age (about 3) so she self taught. She was left with only a pic. of her family (which she keeps on her) and a small bottle of healing water (keeps suspended around her neck). Kera was found in the woods and takin in by the people about 5 years ago. Kera is now leader of the warriors and a worrier herself.
wepond of choice: bow and arrows.
Appearance:Kera  

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:50 pm
((hope I can join in!))
kera walks into one of the huts. "Hello?" kera looks for the leader and gose into thwe next one. "Oh sorry...but umm..I need Shayla" kera speaks lowly looking to the man then to the leader.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:06 pm
~stumbles out of the hut and to the other side of the forest and feeds on a deer~ This might be usfull to them...~i mumble to my self as i pick up the carcos and bring it back to the village Sets it sown and sencing something is wrong walks to Shayla~ I feel a sence of un-ease umoung your people. What is wrong? I may be able to offer my asistance. ~looks at all the people staring at me and begains to get nervous~

Sintaroi

lilyxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:19 pm
"Umm yes Kera what would you like" Shayla was always had an expression of calmness no matter how bad things got. " Well Sin we are on high Alert for a war might be comming but I am very doubtful of that if you would like you can join us on out patrol if you like?" Shayla went into the hut and grabed her sword and she also had a special kind of bow and arrows.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff