Please read me. -- New information.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:40 pm
First off, I would like to apologize for my absence, but I am glad to see that I left the guild in capable hands, and I am happy to see it doing well. Sadly, I don't think that I will be able to do anything along the lines of teaching or attempting to teach in this guild anymore, since the college I am heading off to in the fall does not offer Japanese, and I must take up another foreign language (Which will most likely be German). I am still glad that I was able to make this guild, to help those who needed a little help, and I hope that this guild has accomplished that task.

I thank all of those who have taken over in my absence, and the members who have kept this guild alive.

Okay, Editing this! The above is the old post.
Now, I have taken up an new foreign language, which is German. But I will contuine to run more like just own, this guild. If anyone has any suggestions on how I could improve this guild, please post it in here. 3nodding
I am open to suggestions!

New things are posted below:

As I get deeper in to my college career, I no longer have time to keep this guild going, so I'm counting on all of you to keep it running and help each other learn and practice your written Japanese.
I am very sorry that I haven't been more attentive to this guild, and I hope you all forgive me for that.
If anyone has any suggestions on how we could improve this guild, please don't hesitate to let me know.
And if anyone wants to take a larger role in running this guild, also, let me know.

Thank you.
-Vincent Valentine-jenova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 pm
*pushes this up to the top so people can see it*  

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

The Japanese Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items