Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply How to generate gold without begging
Does anyone help anybody, or does this guild help anyone Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAS THIS GUILD ACTULLY HELPED YOU?
  YES(AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THIS)
  YES(I'M SAYING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO LOOK GOOD)
  NO(IT SERIOUSLY HASN'T)
View Results

s00702

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:41 am
What is it with this guild. It doesn't help anyone. For example, I just looked at anouther topic that had been posted. It was asking for help. So ask yourself this. Has this guild helped you in any way to achive more than wearing a 50 gold outfit or helped you be able to navigate. ANSWER:::::::: NO. I won't leave the question to you because you'll find some silly excuse to say that it's helped you. IT HASN"T SO GROW UP AND PLEASE POST THE EASIEST AND QUICKEST WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU ARE ON NOTHING.

THANK-YOU  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:53 am
not all help is gold and items . you must keep in mind there are over 4000 members and tenoske has helped many with there problems if all you are going to be is be rude you need not post  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 am
*yawns* Get a life, chick. This guild has helped in so many ways. I've made tons of friends, and found a reason to actually stay on Gaia. They've helped me cope with my suicidal thoughts, I freakin' love this guild. Just because you haven't been helped, doesn't mean you should whine about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:06 pm
here is your information just in case you might check it out
s00702 Member 0(donation to guild) 8(posts)

Last Login: 05/31/2007 5:39 am

might want to be a little more active if you actualy want to meet someone that would interested in giving you a dontaion and you have only been with gaia for a few weeks you cant expect to be wearing a steel plated ninja band as as for you out fit it is not 50 gold

your flashy summer top is worth 100 and from gambino out fitters your sand cut off shorts are 155 from gambino out fitters thats 255 if i did my math right  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:09 pm
Hahaha you just got BURNED! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:47 pm
this guild has helped me alot it helped me get my falcon here  

neon blue penguin

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:07 pm
Quote:
What is it with this guild.

This guild is here to help new players along and be contributing members to the gaia community, and show newbies that people don't just hand you stuff for no reason, generally.

Quote:
It doesn't help anyone. For example, I just looked at anouther topic that had been posted. It was asking for help.

There seems to be a lot of this, but generally they're not asking for help... they're begging for a handout. This is the "Legion Of Helpers" not the "Gaia n00b Welfare Offices". you want something, then work for it. people are more willing to help you out if you're making most of the headway yourself, instead of begging for every last piece of gold for these things that you claim to "need".

Quote:
So ask yourself this.

I'll leave the fact that your punctuation is an absolute atrocity out of this for the moment and hear you out.

Quote:
Has this guild helped you in any way to achive more than wearing a 50 gold outfit or helped you be able to navigate. ANSWER:::::::: NO.

Answer: people donate to those that can actually take the time to work for what they want. Although you say that we haven't really helped anybody, to the contrary, a lot of people have been able to get the items or gold they want with donations from other members, be it gold, items, or the infinitely more valuable donations of time and wisdom. we give what we have, and, speaking for myself, but people are more than welcome to agree or dispute this fact, we always expect something back, even if it is just a little bit of gratitude and some positive contributions to the GaiaOnline community as a whole.

Quote:
I won't leave the question to you because you'll find some silly excuse to say that it's helped you..

So, are you just coming forward and calling the active members of this guild ignorant? here's a piece of advice for free: this is not generally the best way to get any sympathy to your cause. don't get your knickers all in a twist just because you're new and jelous of those of us who have busted ourselves building cool-looking avatars, while all you've done is whine and moan about a guild that you took 5 minutes to skim and then decided you don't like the fact that we don't just give a ninja headband to every ignorant, selfish, annoying, half-witted n00b that says "GIMME A NINJA BAND PLZ!"

Quote:
IT HASN"T SO GROW UP AND PLEASE POST THE EASIEST AND QUICKEST WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU ARE ON NOTHING

so, this is ultimately what you're problem is? if you had asked a little more politely, maybe I wouldn't have needed to get into this whole spiel about how we're here to help newbs and not enable n00bs... but, since you've managed to burn up any time I may have taken to actually assist you, i'll just leave you with this... every time you bash your face with a brick, I earn some gold. ask me nicely, and I might share. go ahead, try it.

Quote:
THANK YOU

no problem, and good luck with that brick thing. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:02 pm
dronze
Quote:
What is it with this guild.

This guild is here to help new players along and be contributing members to the gaia community, and show newbies that people don't just hand you stuff for no reason, generally.

Quote:
It doesn't help anyone. For example, I just looked at anouther topic that had been posted. It was asking for help.

There seems to be a lot of this, but generally they're not asking for help... they're begging for a handout. This is the "Legion Of Helpers" not the "Gaia n00b Welfare Offices". you want something, then work for it. people are more willing to help you out if you're making most of the headway yourself, instead of begging for every last piece of gold for these things that you claim to "need".

Quote:
So ask yourself this.

I'll leave the fact that your punctuation is an absolute atrocity out of this for the moment and hear you out.

Quote:
Has this guild helped you in any way to achive more than wearing a 50 gold outfit or helped you be able to navigate. ANSWER:::::::: NO.

Answer: people donate to those that can actually take the time to work for what they want. Although you say that we haven't really helped anybody, to the contrary, a lot of people have been able to get the items or gold they want with donations from other members, be it gold, items, or the infinitely more valuable donations of time and wisdom. we give what we have, and, speaking for myself, but people are more than welcome to agree or dispute this fact, we always expect something back, even if it is just a little bit of gratitude and some positive contributions to the GaiaOnline community as a whole.

Quote:
I won't leave the question to you because you'll find some silly excuse to say that it's helped you..

So, are you just coming forward and calling the active members of this guild ignorant? here's a piece of advice for free: this is not generally the best way to get any sympathy to your cause. don't get your knickers all in a twist just because you're new and jelous of those of us who have busted ourselves building cool-looking avatars, while all you've done is whine and moan about a guild that you took 5 minutes to skim and then decided you don't like the fact that we don't just give a ninja headband to every ignorant, selfish, annoying, half-witted n00b that says "GIMME A NINJA BAND PLZ!"

Quote:
IT HASN"T SO GROW UP AND PLEASE POST THE EASIEST AND QUICKEST WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU ARE ON NOTHING

so, this is ultimately what you're problem is? if you had asked a little more politely, maybe I wouldn't have needed to get into this whole spiel about how we're here to help newbs and not enable n00bs... but, since you've managed to burn up any time I may have taken to actually assist you, i'll just leave you with this... every time you bash your face with a brick, I earn some gold. ask me nicely, and I might share. go ahead, try it.

Quote:
THANK YOU

no problem, and good luck with that brick thing. rolleyes

I am speechless....that was too perfect.

Oh and yes, this guild has helped me.  

tilbear
Crew

sapphire_waterbender

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:37 pm
yeah...dronze pretty much said it...it does help people...critisizm with out actually knowing from OTHERS' experiences (NOT ur own) is just plain asking to be made a fool of... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:38 pm
OH! almost forgot...this guild has helped me also...  

sapphire_waterbender

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:15 am
Repressed Memories, you dont seem like a person with suicidal thoughts... surprised And for me this guild is a place to hang out...Trolls are lurking everywhere these days neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:26 pm
Dronze always says it perfect, I gotta say he has probably a better way with words then deba, this guild hasnt helped me that much, but i joined to help others, so it has helped me in a sense, and ive gotten a few questions answered that probably otherwise went unanswered.. i'd make a snappy comeback but dronze alredy took just about everything i coulda said and more and laid it right there, you remind me of a particlar kind of noob though as i believe was put in some other thread i was reading "should be condemned to a noobhole"  

Drunken Knight

Black Hale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:46 pm
I think I've said my piece about you on another thread...not even going to waste my time. Although, technically speaking...I already have. Damn it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:33 am
Krusadin
Repressed Memories, you dont seem like a person with suicidal thoughts... surprised And for me this guild is a place to hang out...Trolls are lurking everywhere these days neutral

Yep...I guess I don't, do I hehe. I'm just good at hiding it...>.>  

Repressed Memories

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:03 pm
s**t, Dreccas, did you get hacked or something? All your avatar's clothes are gone!  
How to generate gold without begging

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff