Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Destiny....do you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One cup of Destiny coming?
  yeppers...
  Nopers
View Results

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:09 pm
Okay, this week...I've been with my friends and we were talking about how sweet her "not single' life is. Then we start about about maybe everything was meant to be, it was destiny for her to meet him...some of us don't really believe in destiny...(for example me...))

I don't really believe in Destiny...I'm the sort of "i have to see it to believe it" person...so i really don't.

sooo do you guys believe in destiny?? Please explain why or why not too..  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:53 am
I believe that everything is destiny every heart break or every cup of spilled juice. To me if destiny didn't wasn't real nothing would make sense. Maybe the spilled jucie, but nothing else.  

punkluvr93

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:52 pm
I think destiny is a load of s**t, quite honestly.

You make who you are. There are many roads in life that you, or anyone else could travel. The diversity of humans is made by thier personality and what choice they make. For there to be some ethereal force we label as Destiny to be guiding my every step is inconveivable. Call it my religion if you will, but we are given a free will to make our own choices. NOW those choices do effect where we'll go when we die, but other than that destiny is bull. You define your life.

The closest thing I believe to destiny is miricales...

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:01 am
of course destiny exists, but destiny revolvs around the choices you make. like if you decide to go to a dance youll meet you ture love there but if you dont go youll meet you love in a coffe shop or something. (but thats a bad example.)  

ZarialAmeraise

Kokiri Miji

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:46 am
I agree with Black Daisys. Destiny is a complete load of BS. People put their whole minds on destiny instead making their own path and what does it get them? A life without direction. There are paths for you to choose and you and you only can choose them, no-one or nothing else can do it for you! Dewstiny and fate just doesn't follow anything. although, I do beleive that miracles are perfectly possible.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:56 pm
Uh--huh...just as I though too....miracles?? could be...but i wouldn't count on that too....It'd be a miracle if i can make it through my concert.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:12 pm
Destiny? I doubt it. Its kinda nice and romantic, but it lacks... sense. I'm definitely of engineering lineage(my ma, both grandpas, etc), because if it can't be proven, I have a load of problems believing it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:16 pm
Hey, it's a miracle that my mother is alive. It's a miracle that my brother lived past his first seventeen days of life in the hospital. It's a miracle that my papaw lived as long as he did...I'm a firm believer in mircales.^^

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:20 pm
That's great, black daisy... I wish i could have some miracles in my life too...

((Anyone wanna come check out the Rp in my signature?? I need more Rpers...))

It's would be a miracle if the one person i want to be with was here....  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:26 pm
There are miracles in everyone's lives, love. Some just have more prominent ones. I wasn't supposed to survive a car crash. Dad should have finally succombed to the nammonia. My best friend should have died as a child from that illness. My brother should have broken his leg wiping out the way he did.

There are smaller miracles too. I made it through my first competition without falling. I was right there for a friend before she fell down an ampitheater. that guy in your group came through with his side of the project though his printer was out. It doesn't have to save a life, it just has to mean something.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:09 pm
then perhaps I'm just a selfish person then....but thanks...I'll keep my eyes open for those miracles...^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:48 pm

ZarialAmeraise

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:34 pm
No, not selfish... Maybe just looking for those really big explodey ones, rather than the simpler, makes you smile on the inside ones.  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games