Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avzel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:47 pm
You would be the Moaning Myrtle ghost girl in a Harry Potter ripoff, only instead of haunting a bathroom, it would be the ballroom of a masquerade from long ago, and you wouldn't be dead, just pretending to be dead to scare people away. Once the player brings you your demands of a new TV, pizza and cell phone, you give him your old cell phone which has the names of the people he needs to contact next.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:16 pm
ummm Heroine Rp is what your avvi reminds me of.  

Jaxdrill

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:28 pm
One of those Alien flicks were some military dudes fight off Aliens.. ok, pretty basic, but I'm Le Tired!

::Falls asleep::  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:46 pm
An RPG where you have to fight Dragons and there is just lots of fire everywhere!  

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:14 pm
I see Princess-Ariel-Atlantis in a RPG like Chrono Cross. You should be honored I wouldn't stick just anyone in that game....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:56 am
Hrrmmm... I'd have to say Cole is good for a Romance of the Three Kingdoms RPG that's been brought to the future where councillors and advisors still wear those strange feathery hats, but they also strike poses in exercise gear. wink  

Kamalapur

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:37 pm
-Cloud-Cole
I see Princess-Ariel-Atlantis in a RPG like Chrono Cross. You should be honored I wouldn't stick just anyone in that game....

heart I am truly honored Cole! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:37 pm
You'd be in a game like Tales of Phantasia
as a mermaid princess who sings a healing song to weakened travelers.
It would later be discovered that you are the key to saving the world.

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:40 am
hn... this is a hard one... you could be in any RP! Well, I'd say one of those rpgs when you have to be really intellegent to follow, and you're the person that helps the... less intellegent people understand. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:56 am
I think you'd be in a school-set RPG because your avatar is so, err... normal.  

KittyKat62

TangyBOY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:21 am
u would be like sailor moon style RPG =S not sure lol. and u turn from a school girl into a girl with wings and a cat  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:38 pm
you'd be in an FMA RP you'd be like the cook for the army or something  

Quantum Villainy

Tsyan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:13 pm
Biker pirate from a larp!  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers