Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitkun

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:52 pm

A conductor for an orchestra perhaps? ^_^;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:40 pm
yea right
i see you as a giant orange who had a prank pulled on him with a sharpie to make him look like a pumpkin  

Nizharu2

Intuet

Conservative Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:24 am
The nerdy too-tall kid in high school who ends up saving the popular crowd from monster attacks because he's read all the comic books and knows how to kill them (the monsters not the kids). blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:09 am
Colossia
The nerdy too-tall kid in high school who ends up saving the popular crowd from monster attacks because he's read all the comic books and knows how to kill them (the monsters not the kids). blaugh

(thanks....i think)
that dude from the phantom of the opera, but you a chick instead  

Nizharu2

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:06 pm
Some super secret underground organization where all they where is black leather and sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:31 pm
(that ones been done like ten times lol)
i see you as a yakuza (japanese gangster)  

Nizharu2

Mitkun

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:37 pm

(Always the pumpkin... mrgreen )

Now let's see...
You're probably Cyclops going for the all black theme. Heh.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:11 pm
not bad

id say you were a Magical wizerd  

Nizharu2

DemiLordDanzig

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:58 am
ah,i dnno bout mine,mines all classy.
kinda reminds of dracula in london,i dunno,saw one of those old movies where dracula is all fancy like.
now what rpg catagory is that.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:27 am
Ummm... I guess you're in the deranged category sweatdrop
(don't kill me for saying that haha)
You're confused on who to describe about. Since you were describing about yourself when you're supposed to be describing the person above you. Your mind has been manipulated somehow. Your puppetmaster has yet to reveal himself or herself... xP

Mitkun

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avzel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:33 am
Mitkun
Ummm... I guess you're in the deranged category sweatdrop
(don't kill me for saying that haha)
You're confused on who to describe about. Since you were describing about yourself when you're supposed to be describing the person above you. Your mind has been manipulated somehow. Your puppetmaster has yet to reveal himself or herself... xP

xd He was possessed by the spirits of confusion and "failure to read the first post."

You're a doctor in a plague-ridden city, ministering both to the droves of sick people and the anguished survivors. Your striking orange/black costume marks you as a healer and officially off-limits to angry vigilantes. You still need to be watchful, though, and can be pretty deadly with your scalpels and pharmacopoeia.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:39 pm
a dark dragon master  

Nizharu2

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:12 pm
Some type of RPG where there's a simple, quiet, little town that keeps to itself and a guy from a big city comes in and seems obnoxious at first, but then the townspeople warm up to him and realize that he has many good qualities that he can bring to the town.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:20 pm
Fuku Taichou
Some type of RPG where there's a simple, quiet, little town that keeps to itself and a guy from a big city comes in and seems obnoxious at first, but then the townspeople warm up to him and realize that he has many good qualities that he can bring to the town.
very detailed
you'd be the dove keeper where John Woo got his doves from for Hard Boiled (you haave to see it, the movie is awesome)  

Nizharu2

Mitkun

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:16 pm

I'd say the modern world RPG.

You're a novice make-up artist aiming to become the greatest there is xD

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games