Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
hay i got a qustion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:59 pm
hello, i was just wondering if anyone knows any good free RPing sites...if you do then post a reply thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:57 pm
what do you mean Rp sites??  

CrimsonxXxSolace

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:23 am
he probly means like WoW or Kiesean  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:06 am
Nope he also means forums like this but only RP...Right?  

flower guts

Tipsy Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:09 pm
nope. i think he means rping sites like adventure quest and dragon fable.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:34 am
Well, either way... There are plenty of fandom-based roleplaying sites, so it depends on what you're into.

Afew free MMOs that I play/have played are:
Maple Story
Ragnarok Online (<-- the Actual game site, which you have to pay for; I play a private server, which is free. Messege me if you want help setting up to get on the servers.)
Trickster Online

As for browser based stuff... Generally, they have pretty crappy graphics, so I don't even bother. :/

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Psy Yen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:45 pm
I agree with Liuetenant_Hawkeye. My friends also play a game called something like Furcadia but I've never tried it. They say it's good though. Also, if you don't mind crowded places, I highly suggest Silkroad Online. It's a free, 3-d game, but you play as a character you create. It's kind of like a chinese based .Hack// but it's really fun. You have to download it though and there are alot of rules so it takes time to get used to...

Also, if you can't find any good RP sites like Gaia, create one! I started a proboards site where my school friends and penpals could chat and RP together. That way, you can design it (Bg and colors and stuff), and it can be as public or as private as you want it. If you have alot of friends and you know they would join, I suggest giving this a try. You can check out my Proboards site to see what I mean if you have to. It's my prersonal Website link. wink  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games