Do you like this idea?
  Yes
  No
  Undecided
View Results

One Poet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:49 pm
Well, I had the idea to sort out our works a bit better with a new Sub Forum called "The Bookshelf". Here, we would put some of the older poems and stories, and other works, so that more newer works are easier to be seen in the regular forums. Of course we could make 3 new Sub Forums, one Bookshelf for each of the Regular Forums. This will be funded by myself. I will take the responsibility of creating these forums if people think that this is a good idea.

This is purely for the sake of making our Guild a bit more easier to read. That is all.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and voting. Have a wonderful day.

-One Poet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:43 pm
I support this matter. It would be much esaier to read the older work from newer if they where sorted. I will gladly help with donations if needed and willing to give it my all if people do so to decide that this is worth it. I do.  

undesirable_sacrifice
Crew

One Poet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:44 pm
Thank you for your vote, and support. And if you'd like to help, that would be fantastic, but I am willing to give it all, seeing as how I find this to be indeed a decent idea. Thank you once more.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:47 pm
Sounds like a plan! Afterall, the poetry section is cluttering up rather rapidly. I approve!  

Lady Seinu
Captain

One Poet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:48 pm
Well then, now that I got the Captain's Approval, I shall begin my donating to this Guild. Starting now.

Thank you Seinu, I appreciate it greatly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:54 pm
^^ No problem at all! I'm just thrilled with how the guild is growing. Thank you!  

Lady Seinu
Captain

One Poet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:56 pm
Thank you? For what? Haha, thank YOU for accepting my Request to join haha.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:04 pm
I've made the bookshelves for all three categories. But should I make the bookshelves for day old works? How old should it be to be placed on the bookshelves??? At the moment I have anything older than four days for both poetry and fanfiction and for stories, I've made that for week old stories. Does that work...?  

Lady Seinu
Captain

undesirable_sacrifice
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:00 pm
So do we post our new work in the bookshelf, or is that for the older work? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:13 pm
That is for the older work. ^^; Just keep posting in the forums you've been using! biggrin  

Lady Seinu
Captain

hardkoreUSMC generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

hardkoreUSMC
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:59 am
Lady Seinu
I've made the bookshelves for all three categories. But should I make the bookshelves for day old works? How old should it be to be placed on the bookshelves??? At the moment I have anything older than four days for both poetry and fanfiction and for stories, I've made that for week old stories. Does that work...?

Depends. At the current rate of submissions, something can stay on the active forum for about 2-3 weeks and then be put on the shelf.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:16 pm
That's a great idea. sorry I've been so absent lately. I can't wait to catch up!  

weyrdkat

6,950 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Writer's Outlet

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items