Reply SCA Guild
Whoooo! Shiny new armor!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Shall.We.Blaspheme]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:42 am
So, the mail lady is coming to my front door, ya? I am greeting her signing for a box, and so when all is said and done, I shaking the box!
"Clank clankity shuffle clank" WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I've been waiting for these babies for weeeeheeeeks. Shiny, stainless, 16 gauge legs! Sweeheeet. And I still have a 700 dollar shopping budget!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:57 pm
So when do we see pics?  

Snaebjorn

Artimus_Twitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:12 pm
oooh, nice!

I wouldn't do steel legs personally. I hate my plastic legs enough, and I wear it under a pair of pants, so it would not be worth it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:16 am
Pics of my updated kit coming soon, I think I may actually do a profile for it biggrin

I still have to punch holes in the straps attatched to the legs, they're so virgin, I also have a stainless steel set of full arm cannons donated to me by my father I just added, which is cool.

So now I need to get rid of my current brigandine chest armor, considering it was a (failed) experiment by somebody in my barony that got passed on to me as a newbie. I cant stand this brig, Im going to have to drill out all the rivets and saw all the plates into halves, thirds, or quarters because each plate is about the size of a saucer plate and thick as a car door. It really does not lend itself to mobility, aesthetics, or really anything except it serves as basic (dont die) armor.  

[Shall.We.Blaspheme]

SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff