Submitting Help (PLEASE READ)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hardkoreUSMC
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:50 pm
If you have any questions regarding the submition of where a work is supposed to go, post your questions here. We may ask you to post your work on here(This thread) for us to see.'

This forum is made for poets, writers, and artists to express and share their ideas, to network with other artists and writers, and to improve upon ones skills. We ARE NOT here to get you famous, sell your work, or get you notorized beyond this forum.

YOU and YOU alone! are responsible for the copyright, anti-theft, etc of your work. We will police these threads and any others we go on, but beyond that we cannot help you. POST ON THIS GUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:05 pm
Indeed, thanks for the warning.

One Poet
Vice Captain

Waco475

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:02 pm
Hey,

If I had something I wanted to post, but it wasn't PG 13, is there a thread I can post it in? Or would it be better just to not post it at all? Most of my stuff has some degree of violence or language in it, I like to think not mindlessly, but its not necessarily pretty viewing.

How about if I censored swearing in it with ***s?

Don't mean to sound like an idiot but I'd rather not annoy an entire guild because I didn't look before leaping.

cheers pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:48 pm
Waco475
Hey,

If I had something I wanted to post, but it wasn't PG 13, is there a thread I can post it in? Or would it be better just to not post it at all? Most of my stuff has some degree of violence or language in it, I like to think not mindlessly, but its not necessarily pretty viewing.

How about if I censored swearing in it with ***s?

Don't mean to sound like an idiot but I'd rather not annoy an entire guild because I didn't look before leaping.

cheers pirate

Go ahead and put it in the trangressive thread. if in doubt, better to over rate it at a mature than under rate something really violent or something get placed wrong.  

hardkoreUSMC
Vice Captain

Waco475

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:37 am
redface where's the transgressive thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:47 am
For Your Lyrical Entertainment thread smile

I'll post a Thread in each section for the more Rated R works.

Correction, I am considering creating a subforum where ALL mature works will be consolidated into, poems/lyrics/fics/etc will all be in that section.  

hardkoreUSMC
Vice Captain

Waco475

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:03 pm
The Cheque is in the post cool  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:11 am
Thanks!  

Limwen

The Writer's Outlet

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash