Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
LEAST favorite zelda game Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
Of course
94%
 94%  [ 18 ]
Maybe
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:12 pm
Okay since we have a favorite zelda game thread its time for a least favorite one. So whats your least favorite game in the zelda series. I didnt really enjoy Zelda 2 adventure of link. It was okay I guess........ ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:10 pm
what about ocarina of time or majora's mask smile  

link7788

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:49 pm
link7788

eek Are you kidding me!?! Wait...I just noticed the 'smile' emoticon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:55 pm
link7788

eek Are you kidding me!?! Wait...I just noticed the 'smile' emoticon.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:09 pm
I haven't played many and I don't think my opinion on this subject is even remotely valid but I'll say Majora's Mask--it sounded so bad I didn't even wanna touch it. I just heard bad reviews from everyone...bleh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:24 am
Exquisite0802
I haven't played many and I don't think my opinion on this subject is even remotely valid but I'll say Majora's Mask--it sounded so bad I didn't even wanna touch it. I just heard bad reviews from everyone...bleh...
I didnt find it as good as Ocarina, but it was still pretty good. i mean, come ON! its ZELDA! when has it ever NOT been good? rolleyes mrgreen  

`Quetie
Crew

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:24 am
never blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:37 am
Actually the one game that I hated that was in the Zelda series was Link to the Past *ducks behind couch so as to not be hit with random flying fruits*  

Tesla Charlatan

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:14 pm
Fiora Vixen
Actually the one game that I hated that was in the Zelda series was Link to the Past *ducks behind couch so as to not be hit with random flying fruits*

*stands chucking various fruits and veggies* ^_^

Eegads! It was the first Zelda I played--it holds a special place in mah heart...though I never had the opprotunity to beat it. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:57 pm
Exquisite0802
Fiora Vixen
*stands chucking various fruits and veggies* ^_^

Eegads! It was the first Zelda I played--it holds a special place in mah heart...though I never had the opprotunity to beat it. crying
I'm sorry crying I love it too, but I can't beat it even with guide research...  

Tesla Charlatan

one_last_kiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:42 pm
i love ocarina of time, but majora's mask sucked!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:44 pm
Majora's mask was an interesting game. I thought it was too short though. Also the only thing I didnt like was the fact that you lose all your items and rupees when you go back in time. Other than that it was a good game whee  

crazy blonde girl
Crew

Xander Tarkran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:47 pm
I didn't like The Adventure of Link or Majora's Mask. Those were my least favorite games in the Zelda saga. I haven't played every Zelda game out there, but the ones I have played those are my two least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:39 am
I've played oracle of time, majora's mask and i've also played Mario smash. i mentioned mario smash brother because young link is the best he has the strongest moves soo i'll say young link is my favourite character  

ThunDeR_Ch3Ny

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:01 am
kila_ray
I've played oracle of time, majora's mask and i've also played Mario smash. i mentioned mario smash brother because young link is the best he has the strongest moves soo i'll say young link is my favourite character
Link was the best chatacter on for me on the N64 smash, but on the GC smash melee, Zelda was the best, i worked her sooo easily. I'm like, smash brothers master XD no1 beats me razz  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff