Reply SCA Guild
First thing started for WW already.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CassiusD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:46 pm
I got my Dragonsbreath going yesterday, had to have a batch ready for Warriors & Warlords. Hopefully the skin starts growing back on my left hand within the next few days... hopefully the burning stops within the next few days too. Anyway, I got some good laughs out of last years batch, I'm hoping people will try to prove how tough they are again this year. If you don't know what I'm talking about you'll just have to catch me there and try it. And trust me, that tenth of a shotglass will be more then enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:32 am
That sounds very familiar... if I didn't try it, I know I at least know people who did.  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

CassiusD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:46 am
I donated a bottle to Shadows companies party, if you were there you may have tried it. I also had a little of that and my tropical at the libations makers thing the first evening. This years batch will be a little hotter, I added a few things that wern't in it last year.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:50 pm
Ah, it was the Shadewes Party. I did indeed try some. What kinds of stuff do you put in there? (not trying to steal a recipe, just curious)  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

CassiusD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:14 pm
Last years batch was just jalapenos, vodka, and sugar syrup. I added a mix of serranos and habenaros to this years batch though.  
SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games