Suggestions thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:28 am
Think there's something missing in the guild?
Something need to be fixed, removed, adapted, adjusted, changeed, converted, corrected, customized, redone, refashioned, reformed, remodeled, reorganized, repaired, reshaped, revised, reworked, transfigured, transformed, tweaked or varied?
There's some here (the crew and myself) who would fix what needs to be fixed and do what needs to be done to make this the shiniest Firefly guild on gaia. Feel free to make your suggetions and have your thoughs heard.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:24 pm
Um, more a question than a suggestion, really. Should a 'things that have happened in Serenity RPG's' thread go in RPG, Diverisions or Earth-That-Was?  

Arcana1977

King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:59 pm
That'd be in the RP thread. Everything RP goes in the RP section. Earth that was is for non-Firefly stuffs  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:10 pm
I wish there were rooms are avitars could go into (like the towns). This is more of a suggestion for the designers of gaia than you guys, though. Wouldn't that be cool? One could be designed like the inside of the ship! There could be others on planets...  

Leorio25

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

anjelkake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:11 am
Leorio25
I wish there were rooms are avitars could go into (like the towns). This is more of a suggestion for the designers of gaia than you guys, though. Wouldn't that be cool? One could be designed like the inside of the ship! There could be others on planets...

nice idea, we could always have one of the crews houses unlocked so if people from the guild want to go talk to each other they could go there, you can use mine if you like, although it is decorated like a bathroom and not very spaceship-like blaugh i'll put the towns address here if anyones interested , but i was also looking at the whole VJ thing, which i dont really get to be honest but that could be a place for guild members to go watch episodes of firefly, wouldnt have a clue how to set it up though confused  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:59 pm
We need a fan-art and icons forum!
For real. We need to call it "Hey, that's really good."
It's a simon quote, I think.  

Paerio

anjelkake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:15 pm
Paerio
We need a fan-art and icons forum!
For real. We need to call it "Hey, that's really good."
It's a simon quote, I think.

Check the subforum 'clever diversions: games fanfic filk etc' you might find what youre looking for there or if not you can start your own! xd
As for icons and banners etc there are a few of those threads knocking about might be handy to get them all together in a sticky 3nodding i shall look into it!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:57 pm
Wewt! Anjelkake getting her mod skillz awn blaugh  

King Of Ninjas
Captain

anjelkake
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:11 am
i know. look at me go!!..POWER IS MIIINEEE!! MWAHAHAHAHA xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:01 am
Have there been any banners for the guild made recently? As in, since the release of Overlander Duster? It would be nice to see some available (might help to spread Firefly awareness, etc.), and if there are some, perhaps the links could be listed in a sticky somewhere.  

Barmy

Benevolent Bibliophile

16,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Aimin' To Misbehave - Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items