Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aimin' To Misbehave: A Shiny Firefly/Serenity Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Browncoat, Firefly, Serenity, Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion 

Reply Aimin' To Misbehave - Main
Welcome! Introductions go here! {ALL NEW MEMBERS CHECK IN} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiny?
  Yessir!
View Results

King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:10 am
Now I know we named the guild with misbehavin' in the title but that dosen't mean that you get to disobey the ToS. Aside from that, I have a few simple guidelines that will make sure this guild is here to stay. We don't want to be fadin' into the black just because some gorram idjits try to start trouble.

1. I will not tolerate rudeness towards myself, the crew, or any other member of the forum. We're all on this boat together, brought together by a common interest/obsession; let's show a little respect.

2. Be as free as you want with your language (cursing in Chinese is encouraged) as long as it does not violate the ToS.

3. You have a problem, you come to me or one of the mods. We're here for a reason.

4. I cannot be on all day. I wish I could, but I do have a powerful need to eat once in a while. So when changes are requested or things are being set up, please be patient.

5. You must post in the introduction thread before you go anywhere else.

EDIT By Tea And Cakes: Whut? I'm editing the Cap'n's post? God forbid! >.> I just wanted to add one more, more of a warning than anything since most newcomers come here first:

6. If you haven't seen the entire series or haven't seen the movie, be forewarned there ARE spoilers in this guild, so tread lightly. We're sorry if you stumble across them, but bear in mind I did add this to warn you folk. ^^;

Have a shiny day!

I deleted the old introductions thread because there were so many people that came and went and it was just getting to be too big. Feel free to use mine as a template, but feel free to edit it or make your own.

Name: King of Ninjas, KoN, King, Ninja or even Tom (that'd be my real name)
Position in the guild: Captain pirate
How I discovered Firefly: My sis put me onto it when she discovered it was done by the same guy who did Buffy.
Favourite quote at the moment: Some people juggle geese...
Favourite character(s): Wash, Kaylee, Mal and Jayne and don't aske me to shorten the list any more. It was hard enough to get it to four!

GO FOR IT!
Name:
How I discovered Firefly:
Favourite quote at the moment:
Favourite character(s):

Edit (11/12/10): New Captain Gorram Kayna, check in with me if you've got an issue  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:52 pm
Wait is this a new intro thread? Or is my comp on drugs again.?  

Uzarall

King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:54 pm
Uzarall

New intro thread. Check the time/date I posted 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:56 pm
King Of Ninjas
Uzarall

I noticed that and I got really confused, because it said two posts. But you had no posts in there other than the first one. gonk  

Uzarall

King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:06 pm
Uzarall
King Of Ninjas
Uzarall

I noticed that and I got really confused, because it said two posts. But you had no posts in there other than the first one. gonk

Orite. I posted an extra post, and then deleted it to bring the thread up to the top 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:33 pm
King Of Ninjas
Uzarall
King Of Ninjas
Uzarall

Orite. I posted an extra post, and then deleted it to bring the thread up to the top 3nodding
You're a monster. stare  

Uzarall

Uzarall

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:42 pm
Name: Uzarall, Uzzy, Uza, or even Fred (not really my name)
Location: Canada, Eh! (I don't say eh and I never will. 'Cept to make fun of ignorant Americans. Only the ignorant ones, not teh cool ones.)
Position: Member/Conspirator
How I came to watch it: Blame my brother and my mom's boyfriend.
Favortie quote: "We're still flying. It's not much, but it's enough."
Favorite Character: Wash. 'Twas love at first site. In a VERY hetro sexual way. not that Wash is a girl.
Most Embarassing Moment: When I put my arm through my back window trying to get into my house. sweatdrop

There, done and I even took it one step further.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:42 am
Name: ~morning lass~ or Lass (i don't like my real name)
Position in the guild: peon
How I discovered Firefly: Home sick, and a kind family friend loand it to me.... been hooked ever since
Favourite quote at the moment: Simon "No.... this what going in sane must be like...."
Favourite character(s): Kaylee, River, And simon, who I determined since i'm such a nerd face, I can only marry him, for it would be akward with anyone else having browcoat chrismass carols playing on the Eve of that major holiday.  

~morning lass~

King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:10 am
Browncoat christmas charols? WHERE CAN I GET THESE!?

Also, welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:37 am
Name: TeaAndCakes, TaC, Chaka, Carrie, or whatever. TaC's fine, but you can call me (almost) anythign you wish. mrgreen
Location: Eastern Shore of the US. Don't worry, I'm a cool American, not an ignorant one (though you probably coulda guessed that by now sweatdrop ).
Position: Crew
How I came to watch it: My friends, and my friends' mom. I'm forever grateful to them.
Favortie quote: Too... many.... choices... But probably, "Face it, hubby - I'm really hot!" Or... "Bwaa!"
Favorite Character: Wash. whee there's just somethign about a full-grown man who plays with toys. And is just funny. "You wanna go, little man?" 'Only if it's someplace with candlelight."
Most Embarassing Moment: When i fell backwards off the bench at the lunch table my first quarter of my freshman year in high school. Or when I was trying to ride a horse bareback, I turned my ehad for a moment, and when i turned back around - WHACK! - face meets branch, and off the horse I go.  

Tea And Cakes
Crew

.S h o.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:14 pm

Name: Sho or Sho-Sho<3
Position in the guild: New Member
How I discovered Firefly: My daddy bought the DVDs after watching it on the Sci Fi channel and we watched it during one of our vacations to Lake Tahoe. I'm totally in love with it now.
Favourite quote at the moment: You're cruel to make me choose! ;_; I guess my favorites would be "No power in the verse can stop me", "Some people juggle geese", "Yeah, but she's our witch", "I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar", and "Yessir, Cap'n Tightpants"
Favourite character(s): River, Kaylee, Wash, and Inara. My current favorite is River, but there's a definite soft spot in my heart for Kaylee and Inara. I love Wash because he gets all the funny lines.<3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:19 am
.S h o.

Name: Sho or Sho-Sho<3
Position in the guild: New Member
How I discovered Firefly: My daddy bought the DVDs after watching it on the Sci Fi channel and we watched it during one of our vacations to Lake Tahoe. I'm totally in love with it now.
Favourite quote at the moment: You're cruel to make me choose! ;_; I guess my favorites would be "No power in the verse can stop me", "Some people juggle geese", "Yeah, but she's our witch", "I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar", and "Yessir, Cap'n Tightpants"
Favourite character(s): River, Kaylee, Wash, and Inara. My current favorite is River, but there's a definite soft spot in my heart for Kaylee and Inara. I love Wash because he gets all the funny lines.<3

Welcome, Sho! Good to have you in the Guild (the Firefly guild, not the Companion Guild, mind you wink )!  

Tea And Cakes
Crew

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:48 pm
Nice to meet you folk, I'm Reddy...and I suppose, this being an introduction and all, I should say a bit more about myself than that.

I only recently got into Firefly (though I've known a bit about it for years, and had seen bits and pieces of the series here and there thanks to my sister), but after just the first episode I got completely hooked. My sister had been trying to get me to watch it with her ever since FOX first started airing it, and I really regret never having taken the time to do so.

My favorite character is Wash (He's just so...lovable), and Jayne is a close second. But I really love all of the characters an awful lot, and I think it's amazing that I could get so attached to them in such a short time (Very few teevee series have the ability to make you fall in love with the characters and story without even getting the chance to run their course. Hell, few teevee series have the ability to do so when they're completely fleshed out...).

Aside from loving and watching Firefly, other things I enjoy are art (in any form, though I do a lot of drawing), zombie survival horror (games, movies, and books), playing video games, and listening to music.

I also seem to talk an awful lot, so I suppose I should wrap this up. Thanks for accepting my join request, and I do hope I can be an active member of this guild.

Aimin' To Misbehave - Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff