Other Animes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deth-kun2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:15 pm
What are some of your other favourite animes aside from Naruto? Do you watch them too or just read them in manga form?

I really like Tsubasa and xxxHolic in terms of Manga and although I haven't seen much of it, I enjoy the occasional episode of Fullmetal Alchemist 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:31 pm
oooo Tsubasa!! I herd that one is awesome!^^ and xxxHolic I've wanting to read that but though i'm not exactly sure what it's about. sweatdrop
FMA is one of my faves! I've watched all the episodes and seen the movie which was not exactally what I had hoped. I really hope they continue the series. I still have so many questions!!

N-e ways right now my top mangas are Black cat, Fruits basket, saiyuki, and DN Angel.

I really want to watch the Black cat anime now that it's out but I haven't gotten the chance. crying I also want to finish watching Kiddy Grade(don't let the title fool you) and Noir. After Noir I want to watch Madlocks(i think that's what it's called^^;; wink which is suppose to be a newer version of Noir.

well, these are just a few of my tops atm.^_^  

x_KuroKitsune_x

DeathGoddessAnita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:23 pm
Tsubasa is something I've been wanting to read, I've just never actually gotten around to it. xD

Hmm, some good mangas I like are Absolute Boyfriend, Vampire Night, Nana, Crimson Hero is okay, Imadoki, Saiyuki, DNAngel [I have yet to finish watching the Anime. =)], Dazzle[Amazing manga], and Never Give Up [READ THIS MANGA. An utterly amazing manga.]

For animes, InuYasha used to be one, but I'm overly annoyed with how they ended it. -Cringe-
Gundam Seed, Gundam Destiny, Kaleido Star, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Case Closed, Hellsing, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, DIGIMON AND POKEMON O [Best "old" animes alive. Chhhhh to those who don't like it D;.]
Eureka 7, Gravitation[Amazing anime<3.], Spiral, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ranma ½, Sailor Moon, Wolf's Rain, Petshop of Horrors, Elfin Lied [Such a bloody anime. xD], AIR, Samurai X, Two Heart 2, Air Gear.

Movies instead of a/some sort of series, there's afew for this. ^-^
Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Whisper of the Heart, Any Final Fantasy Movies, Nyeh.... I can't think of anymore at the moment.

Lastly, the anime games<3~. Only two =].
Any Final Fantasy Game, and Kingdom Hearts I & II.
=D

Gomen, for the long list. o-o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:51 pm
Oh god, I read so much Shoujo, it's not even funny. xD

Nana is an excellent manga for teens wanting to see what it's like for two girls who share the same name, yet are totally diffrent, go through. It utterly sad. D:

Loveless isn't really Shoujo, but it's good for Shounen-Ai lovers. <3

Strawberry Panic [I've only seen this] Is pretty good, I like the art. :3 It's Shoujo-Ai

Skip*Beat is pretty good, though I wouldn't go crazy over it.

Ultra Maniac is so Kawaii. <3 I love it, but I don't suggest the Anime

Those are just a few I like. :3

iNibble v2

deth-kun2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:43 am
My god, I haven;t ever heard of half these animes! I need to get out more...or possibly stay in more confused  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:02 pm
O.o.... Same here ><. The only animes I like are, of course, Naruto. Bleach, I love Death note!!!!... Um.. >< I can't remember the name.. um.. Chidory days Is whats its called I think... Um. Pita ten and um... theres another one. Its kinda like pita ten.. Sorry I don't have very good descriptions on these mangas, and why I like them... I'm not very good with descriptions.

It's called Midori Days and yes it is a good show! Some of my other favorites include Kaiji, Gintama, Mononoke, Full Metal Panic and Alchemist,Ouran Host Club, Samurai Champloo, GTO, One Piece, and Cromartie High School (especially!)  

Soraya Laveau

Crew

Beloved Cat

15,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iNibble v2

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:03 am
I can now say I like Gravitation, and I've been watching other Anime from the 7o's. xD

Addiction much? All my friends are like, "I've never seen Brother Dear Brother on TV! @____@"

x3 They're so sloooow.

Also, I l-l-love Kamichama Karin, it's too cute for words.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:25 pm
mrgreen Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Trinity Blood, and MAR. mrgreen  

Reiko Namikiri

Dwells_On_Darkness

3,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:47 pm
The normal Shonen Jumps. I watch Bleach and DeathNote. but i am IN LOVE with Fullmetal Alchemist. I watch the dub and i'm gona start watching the anime to hear their true voices.  
The "Others" Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games