Reply Team Artail Guild
Favorite Artists on TA? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquerade Fox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:13 am
I've seen a fair amount of improvement in alot of people on TA lately...

Whose your favorite Artist can you choose? I know I can't

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:43 pm
Masquerade Fox
I've seen a fair amount of improvement in alot of people on TA lately...

Whose your favorite Artist can you choose? I know I can't

Oh, hell, there are too many.

Britney Eddy,
J Axer,
Boltstryke,
Orin,
Sonitweek,
Raf,
Raya,
Fallout...his style he's shown on DA has really changed... sad kinda sad for me.  

Crackerjackthe4th

Orochimaru16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:44 pm
Oh cmon, I think everyone is good! well... I really like Sonickuns... I'm so obsessed with his work! GO SONICKUN! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They were on the Old Archive, but I don't think their account is there anymore, even if the old Archive is still up.

T2 for the win. She was one of my favorite artists.

http://suraida-chan.deviantart.com/ There's her DA.

Shadizilla

Crackerjackthe4th

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:45 pm
Orochimaru16
Oh cmon, I think everyone is good! well... I really like Sonickuns... I'm so obsessed with his work! GO SONICKUN! 4laugh

Wait, who? neutral
Do you mean "Sonitweek" or "Sonic Electronic," or what?

To darkhedgehog: Yeah, the old archive is still up...lucky for us.
(( Hopefully long enough for me to figure out how the hell torrents work, so I can download the file for the whole archive. scream ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:05 am
Neio
Orochimaru16

Wait, who? neutral

No, he means SonicKun. She's my one of my favorites. There's a lot of others that I like but I really can't remember their names due to not being on TA as much as I should. sweatdrop  

Fire the Echidna

Orochimaru16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:26 pm
Neio
Orochimaru16

Wait, who? neutral

To darkhedgehog: Yeah, the old archive is still up...lucky for us.
(( Hopefully long enough for me to figure out how the hell torrents work, so I can download the file for the whole archive. scream ))

uh... nu rolleyes I mean Sonickun... he doesn't draw on TA often, but I know I'm not crazy rofl

oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention you too Fire Echidna sweatdrop well, I have lot's of favorites.. so bleh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:46 am
Fire the Echidna
Neio
Orochimaru16

Wait, who? neutral

No, he means SonicKun. She's my one of my favorites. There's a lot of others that I like but I really can't remember their names due to not being on TA as much as I should. sweatdrop

Oh, I never go on the oekaki boards.  

Crackerjackthe4th

Mars_Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:29 pm
I personally like... well.. plenty of peeps on there XD probaly my faves though...

NEM
Sonia M.
Chouffette

I havn't been on... I mean actually ON in forever. I've popped in every now and again... god. I need to draw something XD okay. I'll shut up now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:40 pm
Mars_Guardian
I personally like... well.. plenty of peeps on there XD probaly my faves though...

NEM
Sonia M.
Chouffette

I havn't been on... I mean actually ON in forever. I've popped in every now and again... god. I need to draw something XD okay. I'll shut up now.

Nem is one of your favs?
I know he has mad skill, but just look at what he produces... confused old archive  

Crackerjackthe4th

Orochimaru16

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:27 pm
[[Neo]]
Mars_Guardian

NEM
Sonia M.
Chouffette

Nem is one of your favs?
I know he has mad skill, but just look at what he produces... confused old archive

yea... good art, but a little too much cleavage there sweatdrop and wow, those are really old artists... they're like, never on anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:43 pm
Hum, I never had a real "favorite" I liked alot of them though =3  

Din the fire dancer

Mars_Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:11 pm
[[Neo]]
Mars_Guardian

NEM
Sonia M.
Chouffette

Nem is one of your favs?
I don't like NEM for what he DRAWS, but how he colors. I think it's like, teh sweet ness XD *shot*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:26 pm
I'm a big fan of Raf , J Axer, and some others I can't remember  

Lobo_Muchacho

CandyCoatedEnnui

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:30 pm
Hmm...I have a lot of favourites...

But I'd have to say my ultimate faves are Nikki, Alysizzle and Spam, proolly. <3

Team Artail Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff