1.Welcome
2.About Me
3.About the Quest
4.My Dream avatar
5.The Items
6.The Donators
7.Reserved

†Welcome†

This is my final quest of the year, and I have been questing alot lately, but this is the avatar I really super-duper want!(so crazy.) I hope that anyone who even so much as look at this thread will help. I hope someone will donate to help me, so I can stop questing and move on with myself. Well anyways, welcome to -Ancient- Aerisu's final quest of the year! heart heart

†About me†

I'm real nice, I have never really made any enemies on this game, I don't why some people call me mean though. I can be real with you, I won't pretend to be something I'm not to gain a friend. I'm outgoing and not afraid to express myself. I love to help out, when I actually can help out. I have been playing gaia for a year now, but I forgot my orginal account, so I have been using this account for three or four months now and made a lot of friends.

†About the Quest†

I really have just took interest in this avi, I was messing around on TekTek Dream Avi Creator, and I happened to create this avi and fell in love with it instantly. I really want this avi, if anything this could be my Gaia christmas present(early present.) If I can get this avi before christmas, I will save up all my gold up until Christmas and donate to everyone who has helped me out! I really hope you guys will help me. Right now I only have 1k to my name so I really don't think I can do anything to help myself.. I've been donating all my gold to my guild me and my best friend just recently created. So please can you guys help out?

†My Dream Avatar:†

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is an estimated total of 115k so I'm a long ways off since as I stated earlier I only have 540g, so this is going to take a while, if you people will help I'm sure I can have it before Dec. 25 so I can help everybody.

The Items

Red Basic Skirt:310g(bought)

Red Ska shoes:1,090g

Blazing Blue Criss Cross Swim Top:900g(bought)

BTK:27k(bought)

Felicia's Gloves:600g(bought)

Blue Candy Striped stockings:555g(bought)

Spirited Scarf:20-24k

Angelic Microphone:25k

Bouncy Antennae:11.5k

Pixie:22.9k

Total amount: 115k, I pretty sure the BTK and Bouncy Antennae will work at the same time, but hopefully it will, so if can please help me!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:41 pm
†Donators†

If you donate I will put you on this list, and I will try to donate back to you in any quest after I get my dream avi, if you donate and I don't get my dream avi by Dec.25, however much gold I have I will try to donate to you:

Donators:
1.Daigo Himazaki=15k

.favored melody.

.favored melody.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:45 pm
†Reserved†

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:45 pm
†Bump†

.favored melody.

.favored melody.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:47 pm
†Bump†