Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Free early Xmas presents...going...going... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I have no gold to give, so take this instead!
Gold money 8D
100%
 100%  [ 93 ]
Total Votes : 93

Omochii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:22 pm
I am not accepting forms anymore. The decisions are being made and trades will be sent soon. biggrin Thank you.

Quote:
I've arranged it so that I will be giving some things away in sets, as follows:

1] Halloween set: The entire 2006 Halloween set, including an extra bag (Jack Bag Number One) and four of the Zurg drinks, complete with four Bino drinks so that you can change back.

2] Flower and ink set: That's every single flower you see in there, along with the bouquets (deluxe yellow daffodil with orange wrapping and yellow ribbon, deluxe red carnations with white wrapping and red ribbon, and sunflower bouquet with orange wrapping) AND the inks.

3] Pathetic fish collection: Yep. All my pathetic fish, along with the gills and the shark teeth.

4] Housing Items: Everything. Even all the floors and wall tiles I have if you want them all.

5] Trash Items: Every bit of rubbish you see in there, including the cans and the boots (for I have no tires). Along with items produced thanks to rubbish, like the cat band, for example.

6] Starter Set: I have lots of bits and pieces of starter sets. They can be all yours if you really want. ^^;;

7] Word Bump Credits: Credits that I've earned from Word Bump, that you can save and trade for items are H.R.Wesley.

8] Blocks and Masks: Those funny blocks and the masks, including THE MASQUE, Mantis Mask, Space Bubble and Snowman mask.

9] Tickets and Tokens: 3372 tickets. 226 tokens.

10] Easter 2006 Items: All the items available from Easter 2006, except for the Bunny tee, which I have already given away.

I would like to point out that there are multiple items in these sets and so, if you apply for a set, it may take many, many trades to get all the items in that set to your account. So please, do be patient.

And now, for some special items that I would like to point out. These items are the ones that I want to give to people that genuinely want them. I would truly appreciate it if the following were not sold for personal profit:

Angelic Bow
Wind Security Blanket
Gwee the dragon [named after Shram, is known as Shram II, if you should adopt that name]
Chyaku Norisu Scarf

The items that I have not mentioned are simply...normal. You say the name of the object in the form, and the reason etc. and if I give you the item, you can do what you like with it. Simple enough? heart

Right, so that's it. As a note, anything that isn't given away, will simply rot in my inventory.

So you all like free pixels right? Fire 'em at me! blaugh

I'm going to give this thing until November 25th.

And then I shall accept no entries/order forms/pleas (though I shan't accept those anyway) and hand out the gifts. Please do not beg. I find it...off putting. gonk I'd like to specify that, at the end of the day, if the reason for wanting a particular gift are all equally good, then I may just pop names in a hat and pick one. Plzkthx. blaugh

OKAY.

Sorry this is getting long guys but I'm adding DISCUSSION! 8D

Discuss:
- Shops having Xmas decorations up already
- Christmas next month!
- Free stuff!
- Free pixelated stuff! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:24 pm
Username [which, if I decide to give you something, will be what I send the trade to]: Raytray

The item/set you would like: tickets

A reason as to why you would like this item [if it is a dream avatar, you can link me there. It might convince me to give it to you :B]: Becaues I'm a greedy questing b*****d. No seriously why else would I ask for stuff?

Now why are you doing this?  

raytray

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:39 pm
*Jaft watches the happy plane of happiness come under fire from raytray's old man attitude*

blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:43 pm
Jaft. (You should know, I'm the mother of your children!)

Bow or Scarf.

I just like being able to wield multiuse items on my avatar, and you gave birth to my kids so I have rights. They hunger and I have no milk. crying  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Omochii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:45 pm
Jaft

Bow or Scarf.

I just like being able to wield multiuse items on my avatar, and you gave birth to my kids so I have rights. They hunger and I have no milk. crying
Whoa there Jaft. When did this happen? xD

I added discussion points. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:47 pm
Username [which, if I decide to give you something, will be what I send the trade to]: Ritz_freak

The item/set you would like: The securtiy blanket

A reason as to why you would like this item [if it is a dream avatar, you can link me there. It might convince me to give it to you :B]:I alway wanted one cause my avi needs in cause she has issues.

THANK YOU!!!  

Ritz_Freak

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:48 pm
Omochii
Jaft

Bow or Scarf.

Whoa there Jaft. When did this happen? xD

I added discussion points. heart

I'm not sure, but I want to be the man of this relationship again. So now I'm the father of your children.

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:54 pm
Jaft
I'm not sure, but I want to be the man of this relationship again. So now I'm the father of your children.

xd
ROFL.

xd You never cease to amuse Jaft. Am I the woman? Or just another man in disguise? ninja

Thanks for the order forms Ritz, ray and Jaft. I have noted them down. 3nodding  

Omochii

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:54 pm
O.O Is that an elegant veil I see? (or are my eyes just sore from reading in the dark again?....)

Geez, you're so nice Omo. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:56 pm
Slim95
O.O Is that an elegant veil I see? (or are my eyes just sore from reading in the dark again?....)

gonk SLIM!! I'm not nice, I'm leaving...;___; *hughug*

No, I wish I had an elegant veil but I don't. sweatdrop Anything else?  

Omochii

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:56 pm
Omochii
Jaft

xd
ROFL.

xd You never cease to amuse Jaft. Am I the woman? Or just another man in disguise? ninja

Thanks for the order forms Ritz, ray and Jaft. I have noted them down. 3nodding

rofl

.......................Slim can't quite grasp the image of Omo the Wise being a man.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:57 pm
Omochii
Jaft

xd
ROFL.

I do my best. biggrin

You can be the woman if you want, or man, or hermaphodite. I don't care which just as long as we have some fun...

in the house...

in the bedroom...

with the lights off...

and the nightvision camera on...

rofl  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Sir Falkor of the Moon

Wealthy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:57 pm
any body like ff8  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:59 pm
*covets the scarf, but Jaft asked for it first* |D

I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED or something. *goes to play crazy amounts of puzzles*  

Novatierrie
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:01 pm
Omochii
Slim95

gonk SLIM!! I'm not nice, I'm leaving...;___; *hughug*

No, I wish I had an elegant veil but I don't. sweatdrop Anything else?

Username: Slim! biggrin
Item:.............Would you mind if I adopted Shram II? I only want to adopt 'im if YOU would be okay with that.....I love the little guy.... sweatdrop
Reason: He's just so darn cool! And he has history! 3nodding heart  
The Vault

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces