Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

Willow Dredge

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm
I'm pretty darn new. Started a couple days ago. If you couldn't tell by my avi, I love kitty things. Hoping to have a good time here. I migrated here since TinierMe is closing down. Sad to see it go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 am
thank you NSTG to all crew & staff Santa i love you all. happy birthday! 4laugh  

Vampira Alien

Invisible Smoker

8,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Military Wife 25

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:51 am
I want to thank the member who told me about this guild. She's been such a huge help to me in my first four days on Gaia. So thank you Love Renewed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 am
Hello, and thank you old Guild!

It was many and more moons ago since I joined here now. Seven years I have been a member of Gaia, not always active though. But lately I have come back, since February of this year. And at the same time I'm slowly finding my way back to old guilds and hangouts.

I've had so very much help from this guild when I started out. Both economically, socially and informatively. And now when I'm back, I want to help my old guild out. Any possible way I can.

But most of all, I want to thank you all. For all the help I've gotten, and for all the love you've all shown to me, and other members as well. You're doing a fantastic job! Keep it up

gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
/Linnéa  

Irothz

Fluff Genius

9,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

LdyChynna

Beloved Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:21 pm
As I have not personally had help from the guild. I do try to support it in anyway that I can. I have been a member for a while. They have wonderful staff and helpful people in case you have a question. To everyone new welcome and those that have returned welcome back smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:05 pm
I have no idea how it is physically possible to have a guild as wonderful as this one. Everyone has been so nice to me, and it's amazing to see how we help all of the new Gaians heart

So I want to throw out a big:

User Image  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Chaos_Bunny

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:29 pm
I just wanted to say thank you to EVERYONE who was a part of the Shipwrecked event, it was a ton of fun. I was so afraid at first but you guys really welcomed me and made it a ton of fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:55 pm
To you two ladies, I cannot thank you enough for being active and amazing! I can speak for the entire NSTG Crew when I say that it has been nothing short of a blessing having you two take part in our festivities. emotion_bigheart

Elyralith
Chaos_Bunny

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:01 pm
Ebony the Peacian
To you two ladies, I cannot thank you enough for being active and amazing! I can speak for the entire NSTG Crew when I say that it has been nothing short of a blessing having you two take part in our festivities. emotion_bigheart

Elyralith
Elyralith

Aww smile heart
You're so sweet!~ Well, I try my best XD
I love how you quoted me twice XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:04 pm
Fixed! Sorry, that was an accident. xd

Thank you! emotion_hug

Elyralith
Aww smile heart
You're so sweet!~ Well, I try my best XD
I love how you quoted me twice XD

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:06 pm
Ebony the Peacian

Haha heart Welcome!
It, of course, wouldn't be the same without you~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:18 pm
Ebony the Peacian

Elyralith
Chaos_Bunny

Awwww. Thank you. heart crying  

Chaos_Bunny

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50

1kaz

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:41 am
A big thank you towards Artistic Wizard and Gardering Fool who donated towards my quest and let me into a brilliant charity, where I could help out at.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:46 pm
Thanks everyone for your help !  

iLollipopss

Generous Giver

12,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

_winterdawnn

Questionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:00 am
here to thank the NSTG Fairy for the sweet gift ^^  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games