Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

Lady Jessie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm
Yes, thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:14 pm
Thank you very much for making a wonderful guild like this.

Jillian Marigolds

Garton man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:31 pm
I wanna thank sharkworld for accepting me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:50 am
Thank you oh so very much, everyone!  

The Polar Bear Express

Lone Wanderer32

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 pm
Thank you, guys! This Wonderful guild is full of Amazing Guild members chock-full of handy newbie information. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:26 pm
Noone helped me cause i am new and dont get on much I am finally getting a little gold cause my grandson is helping lol....  

Willow Morningstar

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:12 pm
Thank you everyone for being so kind and helping me learn how to get gold and for giving me gifts. This is my favorite guild and hangout. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:32 pm
Now the only goal left within most of your time on gaia is to make post as large and explanatory as the one's we make. and literacy does not mean how well you can spell. baby books and one liners are NOT lit, the post I am creating is only Semi lit... Here is a Literate post from me that I made yesterday... [{}(==-:-+-:-==){}]

Sandra awoke from her dreams of what it would be like to lead such a great fleet that had been entrusted to her by her commanding officer.
Sandra reached outward for her alarm clock which woke her from her six hour nap "only six hours, again" Sandra sighed quietly to herself "well today's the day" Sandra added before yawning and sitting up on her bed.

Sandra walked over to her bathroom sink, the light; already on, the shower curtain; open and damped with water vapor.
"ugh" Sandra said quietly before splashing some water on her face "Oh! that's cold" Sandra exclaimed wiping the water from her face,
Sandra removed the little bit of clothing she'd had on to take a shower.

Sandra soon stepped out of the sower, dried off her body, and fit her clothes where they should be, along with her yin-yang mask that she wore constantly to protect her identity from those who'd harm her family and friends to get to her.

Sandra opened her house's door and stepped into her front lawn before getting in her hover craft which would only start with the DNA sign of Sandra, Sandra drove around the city to get to the bullet train that would take everyone aboard to the launch station on the moon.

Sandra had everything equipped, guns, mask, battle plans, and knowledge. All Sandra had to do was wait for the new medical lieutenant,
"where is she? the train leaves in twenty minutes!" Sandra said placing her hand on her hip.  

1000 year sentry

sabian171

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 pm
No one helped me yet...but its ok, im sure they will soon smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:42 pm
nah i just started lol smile  

xdonie2

ICrucify_ZoyaI

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:20 am
*Ha5* tengQ~ GOD,,,4r LemMe kNow Gaia n met aLL d GaiaNs~

heart whee heart whee heart

*FUN daYs*~
▌♪.. ♥._.♥._.♥._.♥._.♥ ..♪ ▌  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm NOT 2 aCtive..

ICrucify_ZoyaI

ICrucify_ZoyaI

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:38 pm

I'm NOT 2 aCtive..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:53 am
Post people put up help me like guides i mean, not directly.  

Phouenix Dragon Emperor

Versatile Entrepreneur

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100

sublime_necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:54 pm
Hey I've been a member for a few months now...and the Guild among others have been AWSOME! Through my irritating annoyances...page stretching, clueless spamming (I SWEAR it was accidental!), flaming (I SWEAR it was accidental...well, and having bad days), and other such annoyances displayed by moi, the mods have been STELLAR!

A few individual honourable mentions (mods and members)...

Elysia
Utena
Master_Chief
demeter_rose
Supersonicpinkbabe (mules deserve recognition too!)
Pistol11
And many others...

Gaia ROXXX!  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games