Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

Ham-Kun

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:50 pm
I'd just like to thank everyone who posted helpful info and those who set up polls for gold *go poll whores!* lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:39 pm
On behalf of DarkElf, who will no doubt make an appearance here at some point, and every other moderator, you're welcome and you are always welcome in the NSTG!  

Foray

Devil_Kyuketsuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:46 pm
Thanks to this guild, I've read all the important things about Gaia in the resources subforum and now I'm able to edit my profile and make it really nice to see.I'm also able to earn gold by myself bit by bit, but not yet enough to buy a vending pass sweatdrop

So thank you again so much blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:02 pm
This newbie guild has helped a lot. I find myself helping other people out now... Yeesh... I sound like an infomercial... ninja  

Capsulatedpoison

burningbutthole

nuGen Staff Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:11 am
thank you i would be lost without you guys  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:07 pm
thank youuuuuu! all the information really helps alot!  

squeebeex

n8ive_boy40

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:05 am
i like to help ppl on here but i need help now im starting a guild and im talking with you rule supreme but hes on vaca now and wont be back till like monday  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:06 am
heres you rule supremes link if you ever need like any real help http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=1438606  

n8ive_boy40

n8ive_boy40

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:07 am
i hope it wors for ya there  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:12 pm
I wanted to thank everyone here for what they have done. Yeah Im new here and I was a little confused, things have changed a lot since i was on a few years ago, but in a good way. heart THANKS EVERYONE!!! Dunno where I would be without ya!  

Izzy_Beth45856

Witty Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100

Sweet Mystery

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:45 pm
THANKS EVERYONE! Would have been lost without you!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:46 pm
Just wanna give shout out and thank everyone here. Those have donated on my quest, which Im still on. Those who have helped me find a way to create my dream avatar. And to those who unknowingly also helped me figure out how to sort out my profile.

I would be halfly lost and still feeling like a newb had it not been for you guys. Thank You ^^  

iateherfishy

Mihoshi38

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:51 pm
Thanks to everyone who helped me when I first started a year ago. Since then I have suggested this guild to all newbies that I have met. Be it here in this forum or in games or other forums I help others as all of you here helped me. Thanks once again.  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff