Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
If you could live anywhere in Earthbound... ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyNickel777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:37 pm
Whether it's a doorless apartment in Moonside, soaking up the goodness of a Sanctuary Place, under a palm tree in Scaraba or hiding from Zombies in a trashcan in Threed, if you could be a NPC living anywhere in Earthbound. Where would you be?

You can include maybe what you would say to Ness and Crew as well xD Just for fun. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:12 pm
Interesting question.

I love all of Earthbound a lot so it's a tough choice. I don't have a good answer. I suppose though being one of the co-founders of this very guild I've made my choice already. To be a proud member of Happy Happy Village!

A cop-out I know, but I would never have come to a decision. Eagleland is just the place to be.

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

saphiremomo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:53 pm
Hmm.... I'd have to say Twoson. It's fairly peaceful in the town, with many different things to do around, but there's some nice adventure to be had down the caves in Peaceful Rest Valley. And I just like the number two, as well. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:20 pm
I would live in the most remote monster filled possible place in the game. Probably somewhere near the final boss, actually. I'd just be sitting, looking cool, and say "Pray for strength in your fight against Gigas, and you shall recieve it." As a nice hint to use Paula's praying powers to hurt Gigas far more than most normal attacks.  

Archangel Drake

ShinyNickel777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:54 pm
I think it would be fun to live inside Dungeon Man XD I would be totally lost and would probably say something like "Hey you haven't seen the exit have you?"

- Yes? Could you show me!? What? ... Oh okay...
- No? What kind of an adventurer are you anyway!? You're no help...

*SHOT* XD Just cause I love a little humor.

Plus there's all sorts of weird stuff in there... anything you need XD and some stuff you didn't need XD And it's out in the desert. Too much fun XD Maybe me and Dungeon Man could play chess. blaugh

Although hiding around Threed sounds like fun as well xD *leaps into the garbage can* "You don't think Zombies eat garbage, do you??"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:32 pm
Aside from the Happy Happy village?

Hmmm, this is indeed a quandry. I was going to say Winters, because I like cold places, but then I thouht, "What the heck am I thinking, passing up a chance to live with my favorite creatures of all time! Mr. Saturn!"

So yeah, I'd hang out in Saturn Vally.

SaferSaturnX

r i c e b e a r

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:30 pm
I would live in Summers (sorry if that isn't a real place I sort of forgot some stuff) because it near the beach and the hotel is nice whee  
Emradrig rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:17 pm
Dalaam would be awesome. I love the music there and the palace is really cool. Plus, I can buy Deli Sauce for every meal.
I wonder if they can see below all the clouds, either way what an awesome view.

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

YourSugarPacket

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:04 pm
Even though it technically was an illusion/dream... I still would live in Magicant. Dalaam because I like the music and pink clouds with bunnies. =P  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:03 pm
I like the cold too. I even became obsessed with Penguins before March of the Penguins came out. I'm going with Winters. But then again, I wouldn't mind some of that strange, creepy uninhabited city that we call Fourside, where everyone is either trying to sell you something, is trying to run you over/simply jump out of nowhere and kill you, or getting high off of coffee. That kind of mysteriousness is what inspires you to make incredible art.  

hegel5000

SaferSaturnX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:01 am
I almost forgot about mmmmoooooooonnnnnnnssssiiiidddeeeee!

That would be a trippy awsome to live there.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:23 am
I'd have to pick either in Dungeon Man ooorrr...Threed. (after it turns back to normal)  

Amane27

Feline Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

hegel5000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Amane-san
I'd have to pick either in Dungeon Man ooorrr...Threed. (after it turns back to normal)

The de-zombified Threed has far more haunting music than the dark and dangerous one. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:56 pm
Probably the Zombified Threed...when they talk to me inside the trashcan:

"AHHH ZOMBIES!!!*tips over from trashcan and runs off,running into a building and zombies take her away*"  

MaronaPossessed

Happy Happy Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces