OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:21 am
This and only THIS thread is for OOC. Post OOC in any other place and your in violation.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:30 am
Maps

Smaller Map

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Larger Map

Large Map

KittenKagome
Captain

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:24 am
Kyody my dear, not only have i not yet approved your royal profile, but did you not state your name was joff? and NOT Rehow?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:30 am
I can see the map of the larger map... but not the smaller map, it just shows a red X, And i just rented ROTKX today,  

sephiriin

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:07 pm
alright....this is rediculous...i added a 10th rule and i excpet you ALL to go see it stare it is SO pathetic i had to add it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:22 pm
once you guys post your profiles, you can go ahead and start  

KittenKagome
Captain

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:01 pm
hey does anyone know hot to make banners? the guild needs one and every time i find one, its too big or thr link is broken. the height of it needs to be 100.....i dont know about the width.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:24 pm
you know you guys can start RPing at any time. O.o* and remembers its a restart so any prior knowledge of anything isnt in this rp...the thread and the guild are two different places  

KittenKagome
Captain

Zohw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:54 pm
Do we post in the locations? I have no idea where I am...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:54 pm
Yeah what is with that I'm like lost about how to post  

The Kyody

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:05 pm
alrighty here's the deal, after your profile has been posted in the section your in, click a topic of location to post and you will be whereever that territory says you are. if your from Wei and in Wu territory thats fine, but you wont be liked by the locals. the places that are listed have a post at the top telling who it belongs to. i hope that helps. does that makes sense to you guys?
basically, post where-ever you want but know who's territory you are in. this makes it easier in the rp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:41 pm
you all know that you can just post a profile in the specified kingdom and start rping right away right? O.o* i say this because no one is posting  

KittenKagome
Captain

Rhetorical Oddity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:31 am
Hello ^_^ quick question, If my character is not a part of any of the 'sects' I post in?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:44 am
huh? what do you mean? are you asking where you put a profile if you are not in a kingdom? you can place it in the Other Profiles ^^* if thats not what you were asking...lemme know XD  

KittenKagome
Captain

Rhetorical Oddity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:48 am
No that was it, thanks ^_^  
Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items