Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:57 pm
Rules

1.Basic roleplaying rules apply
2.Be literate.
3.Roleplay for as long as you want just don't offend the other roleplayers.
4.Do NOT kill the other roleplayers unless you really have to or it's part of the plot somehow.

Updates

Plot update!

The orb, heavenly beings, and the world are in danger. A certain person is plotting revenge on the gods and goddess' of the 8 elements and use the sacred orb to do it. The only clue that we have right now as to who this dangerous person is is that the name has 6 letters and starts with Ma and it's a man.

We have found out that the dangerous enemy of the divine (gods and goddess') is Mia's mentor, Martis. For now he has disappeared but his plans were made clear. He is planning to take the sacred orb and destroy the divine for what they've done. But Marcus, Mia, Ty and Ayu have met a few new people. A professor and his apprentice who have given the group some hints and an ancient tablet that'll tell them where to find the individual orbs of the divine that'll unlock the seal to the sacred orb. They've already found the first orb but they have no idea as to which one it is. So far they've started thinking that it was the past guardians or someone elses job to take care of each of the shrines and have now been forgotten. For now, the tablet needs to be deciphered.

So far on the tablet:

Congrats on finding this tablet. For whomever that has found this tablet, this tablet is engraved with the instructions to open the seal of the sacred shrine. It may be a long journey to open the doorway to the sacred orb but these are the necessary precautions needed to protect the orb from evil. To open the eight lock seal of the shrine, find the resting grounds of each divine being of the elements and take each of their orbs to the shrine of the divine.

To find the shrine of, seek the doorway at the base of the Tovip volcano...

Note: Anybody can be one, but there are only....eight elements so....uh....first come first serve, eh? By the way, if anybody doesn't like this then pm about the complaint ok?
Warriors:
Light- Becca-Ish/circle witherleaf
darkness- Mr.Ownage/ Marcus
earth- zepherion / Mia
ice- NakhtiChaos / Nakhti
water- Tiger12/ Ty
wind- Dartmoor / Katan
lightning- open
fire- Gothic_Alice / Ayu

Username:
Name:
Strengths sad eg. an element or something your character excels at like strength or intelligence)
Weaknesses:
Type of character sad eg.Mage, warrior, mercenary and the works)
Weapon sad If character wield one)
Bio sad this is where you may say if you are a demon or what not blablablabla, angel, elf, goblin...)

Note:You may make more than one character if you want but the max is 3.Oh and also pm me the form so I know and I can put you on the list of characters.

Plot

One sacred orb decides the fate of all. It's power gives life to the world. Without this orb the world will eventually die. All the beings of the world know that but some ignore this and try to take the orb for themselves. It got so bad once that a war broke out 100's and 100's of years ago and 8 warriors were chosen to be the guardians of the orb and each were given, by the gods and goddesses a gift of the elements. After the warriors died they're powers were sucked into the orb and now another war will soon rise and new guardians shall be chosen. Warriors come now to found this orb and gain it's power to protect it. So fair traveler, travel from your town and prove your worth.

All characters you may pick a village to start in. Aaand.....Tada! Finally! A copy of the world map!

Chicken Scratch Drawing by: Zeph!
Editing by: Gothic_Alice! Special thanks to you!
User Image

There, oh and the plot will update after a couple of months or so, kind of like a main quest thing but you don't have to do it. But following the plot might make things a little interesting. Have fun!

Characters

Username:zepherion
Name:Mia
Appearance:User Image
Strengths:Earth and excels at intelligence.
Weaknesses:Wind
Type of character: Swordsman
Weapon: Sword and shield.
Bio: Lives in the Etheros village and seeks out revenge on the Lunar army for burning down her old village. Her father died when that hapened and only has her mother and her sister. She is pretty outgoing and kind to others but can get pretty angry when people get on her bad side.

name: Shar'dival
race: dark elf
strengths: poison; intaligance
wakness: light (especially sun)
type of character: mage (not much experienced)
weapons: offensive magic, curved knife
bio: unknow (I hate making bio's >__< sorry), he is young adept of magic looking for ways to gain more power... He comes from one of dark elf's polis.

Username: Mr.Ownage
Name: Marcus
Appearance:User Image
Strengths biggrin ark magic
Weaknesses: Light magic
Type of character:Mage
Weapon: Dark magic, a small dagger hidden in his robes
Bio: When Marcus was an infant a bandit raid destroyed his village, leaving him the only survivor. As such he has never known his last name. He was taken to an orphanage and adopted by a couple in Ruby village. The couple was shocked to learn that their adopted son had a gift for magic, and one heck of a sadistic streak, likely brought on from experiencing so much violence at such a young age. As he grew older his magic grew stronger, although he had yet to learn any spells. In an attempt to turn him to the light, the couple bought him a book of light magic, but it caught fire as soon as he touched it, forcing them to buy him a dark spell book. Over the years Marcus has added many other spell books to his collection, and has memorised every spell in every one.

Name: tiger12
Name of Character: Tiger /Ty
Species: Kata Chenja
Abilities/strangth: shapeshift, ice (still learning)
Weakness: Depends on the form, hot metal,needles
Type of charecter: Theif
Appearance: No bangs, long brown hair ((longer than picture)), Icy green eyes, pale skin, black shorts ((are done up)), short black shirt
Weapon: knives and dagger if handy, whip, teeth, claws, ice
Biography: Ty had been a pet to a demon and was kept in a cage for most of her life. One day she stoped eating or drinking water and would only speak gibberish, seeing she was appearing to have lost her mind they were going to kill her and as soon as they opened the cage ((glass with a air system)) and shackled her hands and feet (still has the collar) she turned into a black cat and ran away. She learned to steal and lives as a theif she is nice, cold, friendly (often mistaken for flirting), untrusting at first (especially towards demons), loyal to the end once you gain her trust, quiet, sneaky.

Username: ShadowThroughEyes
Name: Guuthnar
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Strengths: Lightning and exels at speed
Weaknesses: water
Type of character:Mage
Weapon: Bow and arrows and a Lightning monster
Bio:Is an Elf from Thundaris Village. He has come to fulfill his destiny told to him by the shaman of the village and become a gaurdian of the orb. Guuthnar can summon a thunder monster from the realms of thundagira.

Username: Gothic_Alice
Name: Ayu
Appearance: User Image
Strengths: She can read minds and minipulate peoples memories and decsions.
Weaknesses: Her past. HEr mother died right infront of her and hates to think about it. Her father aslo left when she was 3, because she was different from other elfs.
Type of character:She is a very quiet and a very keep to ur self person. She is never outspoken and hates to have a partner. She will save the ones she love if it calls for it. She can tell if u don't feel good or if somethings wrong.
Weapon:Two swords and 4 daggers. (one she keeps in her boot) and also arrows.
Bio:She is an Elf that is taller than many.

Username: Flamered1
Name: Terina Mizukami
Appearance: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://mitchie-info.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ga_img/talim.jpg (Has Two Angel Wings on her back)
Strengths: Is a Strong user Of the Wind Element, Is fast and Itellegant.
Weaknesses: Faster Speed, Ice, being Outwitted and Lighting.
Type of character: Warrior, Training to be a Mage
Weapon: Weapon in the picture (Is Starped to sides of legs, easy to pull out) and Her Wings.
Bio: Terina Is a Half Angel Half Human Girl, Who Discovered her powers after she was stuck, as a Tornado Struck her village, her wings are hidden when she goes into a house or into a building, but when in danger, she will never back down.

Username: "I believe her name is, Becca-Ish ?"
Name: "Circle Witherleaf"
Appearance: "I like my hair as it is, long and purple. My eyes are a goldish yellow color hidden behind my rectangle glasses. I like my think green sweater unless it happens to get wet then it sticks to my skin. I love my ruffled dark violet skirt, but I wear it with embroadered jeans because I am quite... sensitive.. I like to wear normal walking shoes, and an amythest stone rests upon my neck that my mother gave to me before she moved on." User Image
Strengths: "Light, healing, sheilding, protecting ect. Sadly, I am not much of a fighter."
Weaknesses: "Darkness can bother me a bit, but if I have a dim light with me, I'll be alright. I havn't really had much interaction with the oppositte sex either, when I do, I usally get light headed and weak. One time, blood came out from my nose after a discreat image of two men appared in my mind. Is that what is suppose to happen, or does it just happen to me? One time I had asked about this to a man, and he laughed along with others. I wonder if arrogance gives them strength?"
Type of character: "A half elf that practices in the Art of Healing and Protecting
Weapon: "My grandfather's scythe. Hey, a girl's gotta have something to protect herself with."
Bio: "I don't remember my childhood at all very much, due to an incident when I woke up with a bitterly painful headach and my mother on the floor, dead. I hadn't known she was my mother untill hours later, and I touched the amyathest she gave me. I get flash backs of my past when I dream, or even daydream. I don't even know why she was killed. However, I once dreamed of my Grandfather's tomb. The next day I set out on a journey to find out what it ment. As I got closer, clearer images appeared in my mind. One had my mother, two elven elders, a man with a dark face but not elven, and what I belive to be was my grandfather? The elder's mentioned my name, and something about, 'Keeper of the orb or light?' The look on my mother's face seemed shocked, my grandfather sighed, and the faceless man remained well... faceless.
When my jouney came to a close, a Silver Sythe blade, brightened as I walked in. On the magical wooden handle attaching to the blade, inscriped elveish lettering, read out, 'Only the Gardian of the Light Orb may summon this blade to weld.' After I picked it up, my mind filled with it's summoning knowlage and tactics for welding it and very few memorys of a battle welding it. I am unknown to all of this, but none-the-less, I shall continue looking for whatever quest, fate has bounded to my soul."

Username: Dartmoor
Name: Katan Itazura
Appearance: Katan
Strengths: Wind and is highly dexterous
Weaknesses: Lightning and Impatience
Type of character: Sky Pirate (Commander)
Weapon: Retractable arm blades (as seen in picture)
Bio: Not many are priviledged to hear of Katan's childhood and live to tell about it. Only those who grew up within the Dephirou Mountain Range know exactly how he was raised, though they never speak of it in detail. All that the most curious of visitors can learn is that he belongs to the dying race known as the Demens. They are not demons in any sense, only estranged and unaccepted by the general populace. Still, the nomadic villagers of the mountains seem to have no problem with him.

Katan Itazura is a notorious sky pirate, who will strike a raid at any caravan or town at a moments notice. While the amount of booty he can relieve wealthy citizens of is limited to what can be physically carried, striking an agile aerial target has proven very difficult to many, and even then, those few accurate shots are countered by magic. Leader of the Silens Iaceo Nox, aka SIN, the death of innocents is usually not linked to him in any way. With the nature of his raids, he can be impatient if made to wait for too long.
Other Members of SIN

Name: Fukumi
Appearance: Fukumi
Strengths: Stealth, Ranged Attacks, and Chakra control
Weaknesses: Sneak Attacks
Type of character: Sky Pirate (Ninja)
Weapon: Kunai, Dragonbane (Broadsword), and Kamaithachi (Short sword)
Bio: Fukumi also hails from the Dephirou Mountain Range, and is in fact a Demens as well. Many would deny that fact, for she neither possesses wings nor is tempermental like many of the well known, like Katan. Still, her abilities are beyond that of a normal human, thus considered an elite ninja by many of the same practice. She's versatile in the fact that she can travel quickly across land or by mighty leaps and can on a moments notice slow down to become undetectable to most.

Hailing from a hidden village, Katan once saved her clan during a draught. In return for the life-debt of the clan, Fukumi now works for him. Often times she'll be seen at the scene of a raid, days or weeks prior to the event. Peasents willing give her haven, for she always generously pays for her intrusion into their lives. First to come and last to leave, she is the eyes of the operations.

Name: Aitai
Appearance: Aitai
Strengths: Summoning Oni and Curse Spells
Weaknesses: Physical Attacks
Type of character: Sky Pirate (Summoner)
Weapon: None, as perfers to use magic.
Bio: Aitai is a very strange and peculiar girl. It isn't clear yet as to if she too is a Demens or a gifted elf, considering the powerful magic she wields like a toy. Katan discovered the girl at a small, remote shrine in the Fidica Mountains playing with two demons. At first he had merely observed, thinking that she was either their pet or a host body for them to use at their pleasure. The monks assured him that she was very much in control of the Oni instead of the other way around. Approaching Aitai, Katan was a mysterious canvas to her.

To a young girl, piracy sounded like it was full of fun. Then again, it was effecting other people too. Aitai had to argue with herself before deciding to join SIN. Afterall, what else was there to do to pass the time by? The shrine monks were always so skittish and frightened of her, and those that she'd be playing with, well she would never have to know what happened to them. So hopping onto an Oni that was the visage of a great phoenix, she left with Katan into the sky, joining the band of pirates.

Username: NakhtiChaos
Name: "My name is Nakhti Chaos."
Appearance:User Image "Yep thats me."
Strengths: "Ice, strength, speed and my advanced animal senses."
Weaknesses: "One friggin word. Wolves."
Type of character: "I'm a bounty hunter and a gaurdian of the sacred orb of winter."
Weapon:"Besides my wits magic and what i hide in my bag of holding I wield a very large flame sword.......... I prefer to use it in emergencies."
Bio:"I hail from a village hidden in the mountains to the north. Rather I did hail from the village but it has been completely wipped out. I am a part cat part human with the ability to change my shape by natural talent. I have very advance senses just like a cat. If I ever seem paranoid watch out because that is my cat senses informing me of danger and I become very violent. I knew Tiger for a year when I was seven years old. The goddess I represent is Skadi. She is the goddess of winter and hunting. The rest I reviel to those whom get to know me at one point or another because I'm not a general tell a stranger everything kinda guy."

Note:Just so you know, in your profile, you're free to put a picture in it so long as it's not too big. Oh and you can make 2 characters if you want. Actually, you can make 3, but that's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:57 pm
As Mia searched the training grounds and through the school Mia found a person on the floor and checked for a pulse but he was dead. When Mia looked down the left hallway she saw more people lying on the floor, dead. "What happened?" Mia drew her sword and shield and ran through the door looking for the people who did this. As she ran through the hallways she found more and more people,dead as well and found only 10 alive. After Mia got to the meeting room for missions she found her master fighting off many people from the Lunar army.

" Noooo!!!Master! You! The Lunar army must pay!" Mia ran to her blood soaked Master's aid. One after another they came and each one fell and after many waves were fought a Lunar army general rose and spoke.

"Ha! Little girl you make me laugh. You come here to your Master's aid and expect to live and then call us the Lunar army? Ha!"

" But you are the Lunar army, aren't you? You have the crest and the same color armor. If you're not of the Lunar army then who are you people!" Mia dashed at her and attacked her but the general grabbed Mia by the hemm of her shirt and was ready to kill her.

"Help!!!!Helllpppp!!!!!!!" Mia screamed and kicked.  

zepherion

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:00 pm
*Shar walked through field of flowers, his face was covered by black hood. Sun glared him*

I need to get to village......

*he look on map*

Etheros is near........  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:09 pm
*he entered the village.... but something was not good. He look around....*

Army....?

*then he heard a famele screaming*

I don't care.....

*and he hide to nearby alley*

"But mayby I should do something......." - he thinks

*he cast on himself cameleon spell and he start to move careful to please from screamning comes*

"if I'll move to fast, or walk out from shadow places, this soldiers will spot me.... I don't want this.... damn I thinking to myself too much...."  

Shar_dival

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:21 pm
The general thrust at Mia but Mia's master slashed at the general and stabbed Mia in the shoulder.

"Run Mia! Save yourself!" Then the Master gave me the sign of the Mariness village and Mia understood what that meant. Mia ran out of the room, holding her shoulder which was bleeding through her shirt, and through the dead hallways of the school and out. When she ran out of the training grounds she fell down from bumping into what seemed to be nothing.

"Ugh....what?"Mia squinted to see what was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:14 am
They fall down. Cameleon spell stop works...
She attacked me...? or...
He look at her suprised... it look she fell same.
"After her! Find her and bring to me!" - someones screamed.
Damn... now I have truble too... my stupid curiosity...
He stand up and help her.
"now we have to run girl...."  

Shar_dival

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:55 pm
"Huh? Uh thanks. You shouldn't get involved with this. This is between me, master and that stupid general over there. But if you want to follow up take me to Mariness village it should be a little east of here."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:55 am
"yeah...? I hope I'll get some kind of... reward"
He smile to her.
"oh yeah... I don't know where is this Mari-something village... I'm here from... not long time..."
They hided into one dark alley.
"You know what... I'll make a little mess here... this gonna draw attencion of this soldiers... ready?"
Shar don't wait on her answer. He beggin to cast some kind of spell, and suddenly betwen his hands appear something like fire arrow, and shot while later into wood construction - stall. Whole construction stand into fire.
"I think it's time... guide dear..."  

Shar_dival

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:39 pm
Mia stared at the fire angrily.

"What are you doing!!! You're going to bun down the entire village!!! If you do that no one will be able to rebuild their lives here!!" Mia then ran into the forest to a small spring. Mia filled up two baskets of water and quickly ran back to the village. As soon as Mia got to the place the fire was she put the fire out quickly.

"Now we can go. Follow me." Mia said as soon as she put out the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:33 pm
"Uhhh......."
Shar look at her suprised.
"O-keey... by the way... what's your name girl...?"
He ask her when they exit the village.
About my reward we will talk later I guess.  

Shar_dival

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:21 pm
"Ok one, don't look at me that way and two, my name is Mia. Come on over this way." Mia lead the way east. Eventualythey came to a lake. Mia walked across a kind of boardwalk or bridge from the land to the water and entered the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:31 pm
"Uhh... as you wish my dear..."
He fallow her covering better his face.

((I'm sorry, but now I have to go somewhere on three days. I'll be not able to RP until I back. Good day dear.))  

Shar_dival

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:43 am
As the two entered the village Mia looked around.

"Well here we are. I'm going to go explore a bit and gather some information about that general we saw back at Etheros village. We'll meet up at.....hmm...how 'bout the Aqious inn. It should be easy to find."

So with-out another word Mia split up and headed for the fountain at the main plaza.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff